• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Calibur 2 OST: Late to the party?

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Wow. I just had a buddy come back from Japan and he got me some collectors edition game guide to Soul Calibur 2, and it came with the whole OST. I put it into my cd player and Wow is all I can say. I mean, this is such an awesome soundtrack overall, but compared to other fighters? It's awesome!

Not often that I play a fighter and end up being impressed with the soundtrack as much as I am with the fun that I've had.

el jacko

Yea, it's awesome. I probably listen to the soundtrack more than I actually play the game. Listen to "Hubris", it's my favorite track from the album. Too bad it's so rare; it's extremely difficult to find nowadays!

Between this, Ace Combat, and Katamari, Namco Sound Team is easily my favorite music team in the industry. Easily.

Drakken

Yep, definitely a solid OST.

Some of my favorites:

Raise Thy Sword
Brave Sword, Braver Soul
Path of Destiny

Deg

Banned
I preffered SC2's music overall but all Soul games so far have had excellent soundtracks!

Can i get hold of Soul Blades 3 soundtracks in mp3 form?

OmniGamer

SC2's soundtrack left me pretty meh. I pretty much only like Hubris and No Turning Back(Raphel's theme). SC's was much better IMO, and SB/SE's was even better than that.

Top Bottom