• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice Delta (Vita) finally announced for western release.

B.O.O.M

Hopefully they will do an upgrade program for this game or have it at a lower price point. Loved the first game. Fun and fast gameplay + an awesome story with depth

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
This and Over My Dead Body 2 announced on the same day? Wow. It's like Sony wants me to buy Vita games.

Good. This is what I want to see on the Vita.

Kssio_Aug

Damn, I was thinking on starting the 1st one soon. After finishing Walking Dead maybe. I got that free from PS Plus. But thats good news of course! =D

Aru

Well, I'll wait for PS+ release indeed. Good thing there is so much else.

I guess the odds that SSD will be a PS+ freebie are slim. They already gave away the original game.

I loved SS but I'm not really into expansions. I will wait for the true sequel.

Getting a Vita with the BL2 bundle next month and selling BL2 and buying SS Delta. I never played SS but I got it on PS Plus. It was going to be the first game I played, but since Delta is coming out so fast I think I'll just wait for Delta.

Damn all these games get me excited for the Vita!

sirap

Nice, SS is one of my favourite Vita games. The guys behind the netcode must have been wizards, online MP was so smooooth.

And i actually loved grinding in this game. Upgraded powers actually looked more awesome, so you always had motivation to repeat bosses.

Pretty disappointed about no physical release. Since I'd have to buy a larger memory card to hold the game plus the game itself I probably won't be picking it up anytime soon, as much as I'd like to.

baekshi

Banned
I'm not buying this shit. I already bought the Japanese and would have bought again if there was physical release.

People crying about getting this cheaper than $40, well looks like they will get that now...

Shengar

My 16GB memory card is crying. How it's supposed to hold all of this hunting action games?
Digital only seems disappointing, but I guess I can understand. Maybe the game didn't performed well worldwide as expected. Despite that, the number sufficient enough for a niche thus they releasing it as digital-exclusive. It's hard to get shelves spot when your hardware selling like shit.

cyborg009

Banned
We wouldn't have gotten the artbook either way.

Know any place I can import it?

Cover is sooo YUM

tumblr_n1w4y3JKBV1rmyt8ho1_1280.jpg

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Know any place I can import it?

Cover is sooo YUM

tumblr_n1w4y3JKBV1rmyt8ho1_1280.jpg

Only if a shop still has it, since that book came with the first print run of the game. You can always check the usual suspects, amiami, play-asia. forgot what the other one was that folks here at GAF use.

My 16GB memory card is crying. How it's supposed to hold all of this hunting action games?
Digital only seems disappointing, but I guess I can understand. Maybe the game didn't performed well worldwide as expected. Despite that, the number sufficient enough for a niche thus they releasing it as digital-exclusive. It's hard to get shelves spot when your hardware selling like shit.

Time to man up son and import a 64 GB from JP. Not sure if they got released in Asia too. But for the West and such only the 32GB is out right? I dont really pay much attention to what goes on in the West so am not up to speed on that.

krossj

I would prefer a physical release but I'm alright with a psn only for this considering I've got the original and this seems like an updated version rather than SS2. On the other hand I really hope Freedom Wars and Oreshika are physical releases..

Parakeetman

I would prefer a physical release but I'm alright with a psn only for this considering I've got the original and this seems like an updated version rather than SS2. On the other hand I really hope Freedom Wars and Oreshika are physical releases..

Those two with no doubt would be physical releases. This one can kinda understand why they decided not to.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Those two with no doubt would be physical releases. This one can kinda understand why they decided not to.

Not when tiny companies like XSEED can manage doing Ragnarok Odyssey Ace. Everytime a bigger company pulls something like this, it shows no confidence. Not when the smaller ones can AND toss in a soundtrack!

Magwik

Banned
Namco will put out a physical release Vita game, a One Piece game for that matter, and Sony won't physically put Soul Sacrifice physically out on Vita. Strange times we live in.

btkadams

What are the graphical upgrades?

Also, is the game still as grindy? The original was good, but the grinding eventually wore me out and I never finished it.

Parakeetman

What are the graphical upgrades?

Also, is the game still as grindy? The original was good, but the grinding eventually wore me out and I never finished it.

Gameplay is the same for the most part with additions made to some mechanics and whatnots.

Zemm

This really should be DLC, or at the worst an upgrade program for people that bought SS before it went on PS+.

meppi

Haven't really started to sink my teeth deep into the original since I'm flooded by games but I will buy this day one nonetheless to support a good game being localised on a "niche" system.

fantastic news once again for the west along with the Freedom Wars announcement.

Now as someone else was saying all they need next is God Eater 2. Keep up the release onslaught!
OH! I missed this while I was at work.

Fantastic news! :D

Edit: Fuck just read the digital only part for SSD... I think I'd rather buy a Japanese physical copy instead then. :-/

Vashetti

Banned
I heard they bumped it up to native-res, is that true?

And digital only means they lost a sale from me.

I got the original on Plus but would buy this physically. Oh well.

Lucifon

Here's hoping for a large memory card price drop announcement at E3. The price of those things is a joke.

Aw, I was looking forward to this, but I won't buy it digitally. I refuse to buy full games digitally unless they are PS+ or on some mega, meat low sale.

Pity. I guess Sony isn't getting any money from me.

Well if enough people don't purchase it due to being retail loyalists, having full memory cards, and/or expensive/slow download times, then it WILL be Sony's loss.

This retail issue really rustles some feathers.

Its understandable for those who want to save on spending for memory..... and collectors

Top Bottom