• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice Delta (Vita) finally announced for western release.

cyborg009

Banned
Only if a shop still has it, since that book came with the first print run of the game. You can always check the usual suspects, amiami, play-asia. forgot what the other one was that folks here at GAF use.

Check those and they didn't have.

Nothing, but they changed all of the names from Arthurian legend to random names (Merlin to Magusar, Nimue to Sortiara, etc.).

Damned shame that they had to do that.

I always found that weird, I assume it was copyright but then I remember The Order: 1886.

ramyeon

Well if enough people don't purchase it due to being retail loyalists, having full memory cards, and/or expensive/slow download times, then it WILL be Sony's loss.
The people that actually wanted to buy this will still buy it even if digital is the only option.

If you don't want to get a game you've been looking forward to anymore just because it's digital only then I don't know what to say. Seems like a huge overreaction to me.

Top Bottom