• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Source(HL2) Wii Mod. Updated from the last time we looked

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Wii makes everything better! :)

LCGeek

formerly sane
The more I see people using their Wiimotes for pc games the more I wonder wtf ubisoft was talking about when not wanting to use pc controls for Wii seems like a perfect fit. Then again I realize it's ubisoft.

Pud

Banned
Hatorade said:
The more I see people using their Wiimotes for pc games the more I wonder wtf ubisoft was talking about when not wanting to use pc controls for Wii seems like a perfect fit. Then again I realize it's ubisoft.

Err... this mod uses the 'screen dragging' (aka bounding box) just as Ubisoft did. The 'lock reticule to centre' is what they were talking about, and the option is there in CoD3. Guess what? It's not as good as 'screen dragging' with the Wiimote (or 'dynamic aim' as they call it). A mouse works better with a locked reticule, but a Wiimote, as of yet, does not. Either is about 100000000 times better than dual-analog for first person, anyway. That's been beaten to death already, though.

Top Bottom