• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole E3 Trailer (PC/XB1/PS4, December 2016)

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Some stuff shown: Grid Based gameplay offering more freedom of movement rather than the fixed positions in the original. Farts can alter turn orders because they are that powerful. You can hide behind objects, etc.

Someone will post the vid of the gameplay I'm sure.

Getting pretty tired of this old rpg trope. Is there no originality in game development anymore?

Vamphuntr

This might well be the RPG of the year (provided you ignore Dark Souls III).
Persona 5 is delayed, FFXV is... well, you saw that demo, nobody plays Kiseki games (sadly), Skyrim is a remaster.

Am I forgetting anything? I don't think so.

Tyranny by Obsidian is 2016 too!

Village

This might well be the RPG of the year (provided you ignore Dark Souls III).
Persona 5 is delayed, FFXV is... well, you saw that demo, nobody plays Kiseki games (sadly), Skyrim is a remaster.

Am I forgetting anything? I don't think so.
I saw someone playing a demo badly if thats what you mean

Weirdly enough, that footage had me laughing in a way that Stick of Truth never managed. I didn't think SoT was funny at all, but all that stuff about the parents fuckin' in this new game had me howling.

Harmen

Oh man, hyped! Stick of Truth is one of the most fun, streamlined JRPG-type of games of the last few years. This one has a better subject/concept for me, so I am really looking forward to this!

Fitts

If the writing in the game is half as good as it's been in the trailers this game is going to be amazing.

Geeky

If the writing in the game is half as good as it's been in the trailers this game is going to be amazing.

The last game more than made up for the change of the shortened season.

I really want to play this, but I think I will hold off more sale on that collectors edition. I remember it staying around Gamestop near my place for a a cheap price.

The pre-order costumes were useless in the first one so I know I can pass on that too.

Piers

That was great.
Surprising that they're going further into humour of the current times though. I seem to remember that the previous game's jokes weren't referencing (heavily) towards anything of recent events.

Leslie I swear to god

I'd love it if he made your party immune to status effects.

Ryne

I need that CE. Loved the first game, which was a complete surprise to me. Absolutely loved it, and wanted more.

I need that CE.

Top Bottom