• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole E3 Trailer (PC/XB1/PS4, December 2016)

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
First game was a 9/10, I loved it way more than I expected to. And fuck yeah for PC Principle.

bitbydeath

Stick of Truth is the best piece of South Park content since the movie. There, I said it.

Don't agree, South Park has only gotten better as the show has progressed IMO. Last season would have to be the best season ever made.

I was concerned about having shorter seasons but the focus on a continous story was amazing.

-GJ-

So if I pre-order this in Ubisoft's online shop right now, will I get a code for The Stick of Truth immediately or on december 6th? TSoT was one of my favorite games of last gen and I'd love to replay it on PS4 right now :). I really want the physical version of the game. I'm thinking of getting the CE.

I lost it at Supercraig x Wondertweek (Japanese Market) and COONLAND at Knott's Berry Farm (asia). Holys shit.
And that DC burn.

I really hope they plan on dubbing this one to different countries, just like the series is, that was THQ's plan for the first game and was scrapped by ubisoft strangely, being them a french company that dubs all their games.

Fitts

Don't agree, South Park has only gotten better as the show has progressed IMO. Last season would have to be the best season ever made.

I was concerned about having shorter seasons but the focus on a continous story was amazing.

I'm not knocking the quality of the show. I still really enjoy it, but none of the multi-part specials felt as grandiose as the movie proper.

Stick of Truth matched that scale.

crash-14

15cc4ffa8ce0a8942573e0c6a7b06a22.png

I guess those who keep following the series are going to have "easter eggs".

Ogni-XR21

What's the season pass include?

I want to know this too.

I also need to know about the collectors edition. I don't like the Coon figurine that much and I already have the wizard Cartman from SoT, but it's still kind of tempting.

And I'm torn if I should get the US version again (Germany here) since I don't want the censored version of Stick of Truth. On the other hand it would probably be not that bad since I already have the uncensored one and this would kind of complete the set.

Definitely game of the show for me thus far.

Edit: Looks like there will be more figurines coming: http://southpark.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/buy/index.aspx#collectibles

What's in the season pass? it's the only thing stopping me from pre-ordering it now to play Stick of Truth.

Want to know if it's any good content, and usually gold editions come with a little something extra.

Top Bottom