• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch: NROL 76 - It’s a secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
shame they didn't cut to the landing site shot until it had touched down, but the footage generally was way better than before. Some of those tracking shots coming in were amazing, as was the separation and seeing the first stage manoeuvre away from the second.

cebri.one

Incredible. Just whe you thought they couldn't surprise you they show you the whole landing process from a camera on the ground. AMAZING.

F!ReW!Re

Awesome they were able to give us this clear footage this time.
Still amazed every time we get to see one land...

And yeah hope we can see that landing shot from the side next time.

Fucking insane shot of the first stage landing burn, that shit looked like a science fiction movie. I don't think we've seen footage of it coming in from that angle before. I'm blown away.

Grug

Aww man I missed this thread, and therefore the launch.

Is there a catch-all SpaceX thread as well that gets bumped when these things happen?

NightOnyx

Awesome launch and landing! Those landing are still incredibly impressive. That was probably the best looking launch/landing video I've seen from SpaceX so far. The video quality and various shots seem to be much better than before. The early sunlight made for a pretty launch as well.

cebri.one

ksnBeKb.gif

And that's how you flip a rocket.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
ksnBeKb.gif

And that's how you flip a rocket.

I think this .gif will show that this was the beginning on the next frontier of human space exploration.

In 25 years you can someone this gif and be like "this is where it all started".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom