• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spicer: Trump May Not Accept Wiretap Investigation Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

LOL

President Trump requested an investigation into the alleged wiretapping of Trump Tower on Sunday. On Monday, his spokesman refused to say he'd accept its findings.

“I think we will definitely have a lot of respect for what they say and what they look into, but I think to blanketly accept, to say that we’re going to accept everything they do might be a little premature,” White House press secretary Sean Spicer told reporters at an off-camera press gaggle on Monday.

The White House on Sunday requested that House and Senate committees investigate Trump’s allegations that President Barack Obama ordered the wiretapping of his Manhattan skyscraper.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...not-accept-wiretap-investigation-results.html

tbm24

Why even call for a congressional investigation if you're going to decide afterwards if you like what you hear or not.
Is he just going to say whatever the hell he wants and then when someone calls his bluff he's going to talk over them? Even among his base that can't fly for that long.

Shadybiz

lol..."I already know that the investigation will turn up nothing, because there IS nothing, and I don't accept it. Sad!"

What a complete buffoon.

dKVwW1.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
One positive to the Trump administration is that if he ever found out about aliens, you gotta figure he'd tweet about it immediately.

He's actually insane. Why the fuck did people vote for this guy?!

Poor whites in four states decided they wanted the world to burn after 8 years of a black president who didn't magically resurrect rust belt manufacturing and coal industries. So they turned to a racist madman.

DarkKyo

I bet Trump still believes in Santa Claus and his yes men arrange a mall Santa to sneak around his tower on Christmas eve.

Ponn

Banned
What investigation? Everyone else has been dismissing this claim not saying they were going to investigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom