• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Chick Scientist admits this year is Spiderpocalypse

Who would win:

A common house spider or a common house centipede? Whoever wins has to be humanities last stand against other household insectoids and pests. Choose wisely.

Spider - 5 minutes of prep time

Centipede - morals off and willing to kill

Eusis

So THAT was Trump's plan all along. fucking the planet = 4D Chess to save the human race, baby
Twist is they'll mostly just eat off the bugs so he fucked us over just because of arachnophobia.

Radiate them all then we are all Spider men and women! Just, uhh, don't... eat them?

Kthulhu

i am so on board for mega snails

the creeping terror

snail3.jpg

Not in Cali, but here in eastern China I feel like I've seen a lot more spiders lately; in and around my apartment building, at work, in pubs I frequent, etc. It's resulted in this weird spider paranoia for me, as on more then one occasion I've walked through a web and brushed a spider out of my hair. I also had a really messed up dream last week in which spiders had burrowed into my left hand, which ended with me cutting my own hand off in very graphic, bloody detail. I don't think I have major arachnophobia, but that certainly freaked me the fuck out.

Then again, it could just be my paranoia making me notice them more than usual. But nah, I'm convinced the little bastards are slowly plotting to take over the planet and devour the human race.

Kthulhu

Every day is the apocalypse for the insect world.

They're already in The Last of Us

HBk7lT7.jpg

Evil comparison

bugs<<spiders<<<<<<fungi<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<deep sea creatures

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
This is like that episode of the simpsons when Disco Stu assumes Disco's popularity was going to explode. This lady sounds like exactly that but instead of disco, it's spiders.

DiscoJer

This is like that episode of the simpsons when Disco Stu assumes Disco's popularity was going to explode. This lady sounds like exactly that but instead of disco, it's spiders.

Well, in a way, he wasn't wrong. Disco didn't explode, but its descendants did

Xe4

Banned
I've noticed an increase in spiders around my house. I must be killing one every day or so. Though that's just anecdotal experience, like this ladies. I'd love to see some research on the topic, though.

Top Bottom