• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Spider-Man 2 | PS5 Showcase Reveal Trailer

SLB1904

Banned
Oct 24, 2017

Labolas

Jan 18, 2015
NGL I'm in but man, I'm not crazy with Miles being in this game, he feels like a sidekick rather than a fleshed out character then again Marvel already cut his strings off of being a real boy in the comics. Also not crazy about Harry being classic Venom. That's Brock, not Harry. Cautiously optimistic about this one.

KAL2006

Feb 6, 2009
UK
After some thoughts I truly believe this game will have 2 player co op. It will likely be optional. Back in June inSomniac were hiring for a multiplayer project with good understanding of melee combat. If the campaign isn't multiplayer, then I think there will be a 2nd campaign that's co op or a standalone co op expansion/DLC, but reckon insomniac are going to take the risk and make the entire campaign co op and if you play on your own you control both characters with ai commands.

Reactions: CamHostage

El Pistolero

May 21, 2020
3 Games: Spider-Man Remastered, Spider-Man Miles Morales & Ratchet Clank: Rift Apart.

I stand corrected. That's more than any other studio out there. I think they have earned the right to skip a year, seeing as they will be spending it working on three projects at least. Something tells me however that should Sony release its next-gen VR helmet in late 2022, Insomniac would be there with a VR exclusive...😑