• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spoiler-Free E3 2014 Conference Thread

I can't find any Youtube channels for the press conferences' live streams... Does anyone have any links? Like, is there a 'Microsoft E3' channel or something? Thanks!

Edit: To answer my own question, it doesn't look like there are. Watching E3 on my monitor again then... :p

Does anyone have a link to where Sony might upload their conference to?

I can't stay up till 2am, have to be somewhere super early in the morning and if I start googling for links in the morning I might see spoilers for announced games.

I prefer to see the reveals than looking at screenshots and comments.

Thanks.

*edit*

I'm such a tit, I guess I should have read the first post.

Does anyone have a link to where Sony might upload their conference to?

I can't stay up till 2am, have to be somewhere super early in the morning and if I start googling for links in the morning I might see spoilers for announced games.

I prefer to see the reveals than looking at screenshots and comments.

Thanks.

*edit*

I'm such a tit, I guess I should have read the first post.

I need this too. I'm going to wake up early and catch it before I set off for work. I really hope I can watch it fresh.

Xun

I'm tempted to hold off on the Nintendo Direct until I get back from work, so thank you for this.

rbanke

finally get to watch the MS conference. was hard not checking twitter all day lol. Normally I take off but a client had a move today. Thanks for the thread OP!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Are there really no YouTube links of these conferences? Can't seem to find any archive that works on mobile.

Frolow

Banned
Are there really no YouTube links of these conferences? Can't seem to find any archive that works on mobile.

I've been searching for Youtube links all day but I've found nothing yet. The Gametrailers one should work on mobile though.

edit: Looks like IGN is starting to upload them. Adding them to the OP.

Saige

I must do better.
Can I assume that the giantbomb commentary stuff did not get instantly archived like they were hoping it would?

Frolow

Banned
Can I assume that the giantbomb commentary stuff did not get instantly archived like they were hoping it would?

Twitch has been bugging out on me all day, but I was able to get to their stream archives just now so it seems to be fine.

Raonak

Banned
4 hours of work left to go...

must resist not seeing spoilers.....these are gonna be one of the most painful hours in my life.

If anyone has a link for the Sony one already, that'd be awesome. Only was able to catch the second half of it and want to go back to watch the beginning before I see all the spoilers on here

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Managed to watch the sony press conference on my phone waiting on my ride, but only saw some of the xbox conference, so im watching that now.

jwtsonga

anyone have the full sony presser in 720p?? the twitch one gets cut off and the youtube one is 360p. and the giantbomb one is ruined by those douches talking.

anyone have the full sony presser in 720p?? the twitch one gets cut off and the youtube one is 360p. and the giantbomb one is ruined by those douches talking.

Hah, and ugh. I just hit the same spot you did. Crap. I hope someone has a link where I can finish.

Edit: Youtube link has 720p in it.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
shit - make note to self for next year: Bookmark this thread but also close the main gaming forum thread tab so this is the only one in your browser..

yankee666

Suscribed, thanks .
I was looking for a thread like this since i dont know if i will be able to watch the nintendo digital

idwl

Has the nintendo event finished . I'm too scared to go on the homepage and see any announcements . No links yet ?

Has the nintendo event finished . I'm too scared to go on the homepage and see any announcements . No links yet ?

I'm the same, I only got home from an appointment two minutes ago. I checked their stream and they're still going, didn't see anything though thankfully.

I'm just waiting for it to end and for someone to post the archived version here.

Top Bottom