• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILER: Spoiler Metal Gear Solid V (TPS) Spoiler Thread (Contains Spoilers, Thanos).

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last one better be true, have you got a link to the source please?

I saw the post on 4chan with Japanese twitter links. I'll see if I can get it again.

This directly contradicts people who are saying the customization is for single player and not MGO

Some people are deliberately spreading misinformation to combat true spoilers, which is speculation on my part but I wouldn't be surprised.

NeoGiff

[*]Super Spoiler.
METAL GEAR ST 84 can become a usable vehicle in the field except that all enemies are full alert always

MxouiLn.gif

Parablank

Kind of thinking about clicking that super spoiler since I'm not really invested in the MGS story (only played MGS1, MGS4).

Your thoughts?

Kind of thinking about clicking that super spoiler since I'm not really invested in the MGS story (only played MGS1, MGS4).

Your thoughts?

It's a gameplay spoiler though.

Also, in regards to the face thing
it's likely that ishmael is your MGO character avatar.

Parablank

judging from everybody's reactions i feel like i already know the super spoiler

can't wait for the limited edition to drop on my doorstep :)

actually i don't know anymore

my resistance is going down every single second

-Stryder-

Where are these spoilers coming from?
Also, can anyone confirm the one spoiler about
fighting Solid Snake as Big Boss being the final boss fight, with the epilogue being you playing as Solid Snake through MG up until the face off with BB

Where are these spoilers coming from?
Also, can anyone confirm the one spoiler about
fighting Solid Snake as Big Boss being the final boss fight, with the epilogue being you playing as Solid Snake through MG up until the face off with BB

Lmao where did you read this? Sounds like it's from a fan wishlist

Also:
Had SS even met BB before MG1? That wouldn't make any sense for them to fight before that

afba67b9cbec952efd26b5b30acc1ccf.png

It is lmao, and I'm hoping to god it's real.

I won't say I entirely doubt the idea of it, but has anyone actually been allowed to complete the game? I'm super skeptical of how someone has details on the epilogue already. People at this preview event are only 5-10% done the game

Yes I wouldn't be surprised considering what we've seen. The torture one sounds pretty unlikely to me.

Why? I recall a scene in a trailer with Quiet being electrocuted and of course there were Kojima's comments from way back about how cool he thought GTA V was which of course had a player controlled torture scene as one of the more controversial parts.

Don't believe the ending spoilers. The other thread confirms that boot-camp guys don't get the proper ending

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
I won't say I entirely doubt the idea of it, but has anyone actually been allowed to complete the game? I'm super skeptical of how someone has details on the epilogue already. People at this preview event are only 5-10% done the game

Nope. They've specifically left the ending out of the review event and boot camp. No one outside Konami knows how it ends.

slash3584

So fucking tempted to read those spoilers...

But for the first time in many years I will aproach this game without being spoiled.

FOR KOJIMA!

ezekial45

Banned
FYI, the people at the review event/bootcamp don't have access to the ending of the game. They're playing a final build of the game with the ending removed for spoilers sake.

Why? I recall a scene in a trailer with Quiet being electrocuted and of course there were Kojima's comments from way back about how cool he thought GTA V was which of course had a player controlled torture scene as one of the more controversial parts.
Someone already asked him about that re: gta v and he said he didn't want to do that. That plus BB seems like he's the last person to be doing the torturing.

Someone already asked him about that re: gta v and he said he didn't want to do that. That plus BB seems like he's the last person to be doing the torturing.

Character development? This game is supposed to show his spiral down to madness.

That
torture sequence with Quiet
is going to get a ton of backlash.

Can't be any worse than what GTA V had, drill to leg and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom