• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Spoilers!) Final Fantasy XV God Mode Glitch

I'm surprised Tenebrae is just a model city (literally) for some reason, even though it makes perfect sense lol. Interesting videos.

The lore and world are actually really good in this game, its a shame it couldn't have another year to really bake. I actually even like the narrative, it was just rushed at the end.

benzy

Ascended Noct's warps are insanely fast. Framerate remains stable too.

knbmde.gif

yxmleh.gif

gnnvst.gif

Socivol

Not sure why we didn't get this as the music instead of that boring gondola theme. That you could happily spend hours listening to.

Where does this actually play in the game? I honestly can't remember and for a song that was so heavily promoting it's weird I can't remember where it actually plays.

Decided to comment on this again, his videos are great but he steals content from other YouTubers and acts like he found these methods and everything else and when people call him out on it, he either deletes the comments or acts like the original person "deleted" their video and he's reuploading the methods for them.

Sure these are cool, but claiming that you found these methods people probably spent hours looking for is not cool. I thought something was fishy when looking through his videos/his comments then sure enough, another youtuber that I watch literally made a video on this guy.

Also, responding to comments with people asking for tips or how he found them and replying with "Subscribe and find out" or "Subscribe for more information" is just petty. Saying other people are supposedly copying your content and you're the first one that found the methods is just atrocious.

Shit like this is what hurts smaller youtubers, taking advantage of that and acting like you found them gets more subscribers.

Maybe I'm just a little too mad about this, but I've been into youtube communities that do nothing but glitching and people stealing content like that and claiming them as their own is just annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_D1S0NQefo

BibiMaghoo

Seeing some of this stuff just makes me wish they had taken an extra year and finished the game properly, then thought about DLC. I applaud their efforts post release to improve the game, but it is of little help to inject snippets of story into the main game most interested in have already finished.

Seeing Altissia like that then remembering the slow ass gondola fest we got hurts.

Top Bottom