• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SPOILERS] Persona 5 Spoiler Thread | Steal your heart; steel yourself

LiK

I checked all 4 vending machines during November and bought everything there. Might make a note when I get home and compare against what items are stated in the list.

There are two vending machines in northwest of Akiharabara. Get the drinks from both there. I got the trophy after I bought from the second machine. Turns out that was what I was missing after I bought from all the other available locations mentioned in guides. I did this with a save in 11/28 and wasn't even able to buy from the machines at school there anymore.

Her walking into the Velvet Room animation is an order of magnitude more detailed than any other animation in the game.

Yea, that was such a nice detail. Way nicer than Caroline kicking us in, lmao

There are two vending machines in northwest of Akiharabara. Get the drinks from both there. I got the trophy after I bought from the second machine. Turns out that was what I was missing after I bought from all the other available locations mentioned in guides. I did this with a save in 11/28 and wasn't even able to buy from the machines at school there anymore.

Yea, that was such a nice detail. Way nicer than Caroline kicking us in, lmao

Pretty sure I got them. Will do enough run as I've just beaten dungeon 7 with about 12 days until deadline. So you don't have to drink the items.

LiK

Pretty sure I got them. Will do enough run as I've just beaten dungeon 7 with about 12 days until deadline. So you don't have to drink the items.

Yea, glad we didn't need to actually drink them. They don't let you drink them if your health is full so that would've been a hassle.

I wonder about the whole "Dark Hour/Midnight Channel/Metaverse are the same thing" theory. It all starts to sound a little weird if you begin to bring the Arena/Ultimax story into things, where you have (Arena/Ultimax story spoilers)
the Kirijo group sponsoring an anti-shadow task force
and (this one I remember less, so I could be wrong)
Naoto/Kirijo still working with the authorities on anti-shadow cases?
. Surely word of all this would have made it to Tokyo, and vice-versa. Persona 4 is different because of how isolated those cases were from any instrument of earthly power, but Persona 5's manifestation of shadows and the cognitive world directly intertwines with political and police forces. I can't imagine the relevant parties from previous games would sit this one out if they had a choice.

This is one of the things that bothered me the most. After what they've built up in the spin off games I was severely disappointed that none of the characters from P3 or P4 return. They didn't even have to be playable I'd have loved to see Naoto or someone show up as a friendly social link (although playable still would be be great since Akechi is only temporary) hell there was a hugely missed oppertunity to have Ann's model social link bring up Rise or even include her just as a nice nod at one point or another. But nope, just posters and what a short reference to Naoto on TV at one point?

I get that they wouldn't want older character to overshadow new ones and they would like to have these games have singular stories but P4 had plenty of references to Persona 3 including returning (although minor) characters and locations.

It just feels like a massively wasted opportunity to bring the story of the entire series forward instead of just this singular story.

Also while were on the subject... Can we talk about the last arc of the game because the more I think about it the more I'm convinced they just copied what they did last time for P4 and just didn't put anywhere near as much effort into foreshadowing everything.

Lets just go over the similarities...
There is a god secretly behind everything that gives you the power of Persona and is revealed to you at the very end of the game.
Said god wants to destroy the world.
You beat said god by unleashing the powered up Persona of the MC with a single final ability.
Everything goes back to normal
MC then has to leave and go back home
Friends say goodbye.

I mean its not all exactly the same but that entire last arc felt like it was just echoing what P4 did but they didn't foreshadow things like they did with Izanami in P4. Also in general one thing I really didn't like was that the team never really seems to get a true win towards the end of the game.

They fool Akechi but he still figures it out (also side note: The team trying to convince Akechi to join them was frustratingly awful, HE FREAKING MURDERED TWO OF YOUR PARENTS! Or at least its implied he killed Futaba's mother as well but its never directly stated) and then despite being built up as this really evil bastard that you just want to hate his actual reasoning for everything is beyond childish and he goes out like a bitch.

They reveal themselves to all be alive and vow to take Shido's heart hijacking national TV. Nothing happens and no one apparnetly believes it.

They take Shido heart and he confesses but nothing happens and people don't believe it.

They kill a freaking god but the MC still has to confess his crimes and go to juvie for months in order for Shido to actually go to prison (also seriously WTF, the guy confessed how the fuck does that work?).

MC is freed and despite having a party to celebrate his release they have to bring up that hes going home in a month (why exactly is he going home again?)

Just the event after event of what should be these amazing moments of the PT revealing themselves and that the leader is alive and beating a freaking god have to come crashing down so damn quickly its outright irritating. No fun times to be had for this cast, maybe thats why Ryuji complains during like every freaking team bonding event or trip.

Guess Who

Banned
I almost feel like Akechi's arc plays on your knowledge of Persona 4 in a very Metal Gear Solid 2 sort of way, where they deliberately make you think you know where it's going only to rip the floor out from under you.

He's so transparently set up to be a Naoto counterpart. He's called the Detective Prince. He's set up as an enemy of the group only to join them as an unlikely ally later. He specializes in bless/curse skills, and has a very childish theme to his Persona and outfit just like Naoto. Then 11/20 hits, he leaves the party and becomes an antagonist, everything about him is revealed to be an act, and his character takes a wild departure from his Naoto-clone nature.

Fandangox

I almost feel like Akechi's arc plays on your knowledge of Persona 4 in a very Metal Gear Solid 2 sort of way, where they deliberately make you think you know where it's going only to rip the floor out from under you.

He's so transparently set up to be a Naoto counterpart. He's called the Detective Prince. He's set up as an enemy of the group only to join them as an unlikely ally later. He specializes in bless/curse skills, and has a very childish theme to his Persona and outfit just like Naoto. Then 11/20 hits, he leaves the party and becomes an antagonist, everything about him is revealed to be an act, and his character takes a wild departure from his Naoto-clone nature.

I don't think so, I think the whole deal with Akechi is that the real twist is that the characters already knew he had ulterior motives, rather than the twist being that he was the traitor.

Guess Who

Banned
I don't think so, I think the whole deal with Akechi is that the real twist is that the characters already knew he had ulterior motives, rather than the twist being that he was the traitor.

I don't think that idea and mine are totally mutually exclusive, though.

LiK

Yea, that's another thing I loved. A Persona 5 bot spoiled Goro for me so I'm not sure how I would've reacted with his villain reveal. Probably a lil bit more surprised? But everything from the crew setting him up to catch him and Igor was just awesome. Goro already rubbed me the wrong way the first time I met him so I knew he was sketchy.

nOoblet16

What does the bookmark, that you get from defeating the twins, get you? I know you have to give it to Lavenza and she gives you something else, anyone know what it is?

I can't believe that not only do they lock the boss fight in NG+ but also make you wait until the end of NG+ where you can't do anything, other than run up to the boss, to get the real reward. Meaning you have to wait until NG++ to use it properly, whatever it is !!

Just started ng+. How are people getting enough money to fuse satan and lucifer? My level is reset to one and its costing a ridiculous amount to fuse those persona.

The thing I loved about Goro being a Naoto analog was that I always hated that Naoto was actually supposed to be on the same level as the veteran detectives despite being like 15. It was so ridiculous even though I liked her character. Then another teenage detective comes along with a similar extravagant claim and it turns out he's a goddamn fraud. Much more plausible.

Sciel

Just started ng+. How are people getting enough money to fuse satan and lucifer? My level is reset to one and its costing a ridiculous amount to fuse those persona.
You should have farmed the $ in your previous playthrough by confusing Momento bosses. Pretty easy to get a few million.

Zalman

Aaaand I finished the game. What a ride. To be honest, I don't think the game gave me the same feels as the P4G ending, but it still hit me hard. Sojiro ended up being my favorite character.

The Igor twist was crazy, definitely a highlight in the game. I got nervous when I had to make the decision with the fake Igor because I think it had been a while since I saved last. If I remember right, it was before the first Holy Grail fight, somewhere in the Mementos dungeon. Having to do all that again would have sucked.

Zareka

finding out Futaba is Sojiro's adoptive daughter
ao6QUK85zfduBbdH9czioMgGdSyXzfXQlY-qTIMfsXfQoq5h4gaEg220Zu_JNHsB2YjRaYZXAjxvEd3K1xP0tniSAL_SgtJyswbxKtLkyLnJvhmu3xFQaZWeuitQgG0e165lOWB6qrW1_YoAJiTDKwtym2f3fmJfK25G_ghnvfXksxjFZijH_ABpta660VDXG54sJmWqC3O0EYyXX98BWDnbe6kQOj-wSThkn3f44dXhi9ic56Ukfv9Mq3kYneBJHPdnmBBtil8VeuoXuLgSklCbp63EP9pOYLcBg0ooxfQWhkRW93TLD9fc2Fm0eOx9z9UP93pPdY19EuVXWgpPMDTtW9ok6b3sUnF8Zxz71Gl4-HEK-mMz77lU_FYeiBUV-0U6Q3XVP2Q_mTB7BCfdBGrBUM4sv--MxIUSaT9Odgc6jBfqnhpW_EYHmm7nBok9nYASQrBbPy-15XXG4glx0WQR_yYpemgG7cExcutAy8hTaVxJc0S9FgLLd_wlJtAYj8Z-2CEIvs_j0O0OmjJL2kDKK5a8hWpekE4D02DxK_FO6mo_-Uer7sHiS0TljefA-HVsmNL8uLpx7dajzIMidIq-3fIP24iXb2KWu7Ru03TmghUxdVYx=w784-h442-no
I'm so disappointed they didn't get Igor's original VA back. That twist was by far my favourite part but the impact was so much less with a new VA.

Still working through my feelings after finishing. I can't decide whether I'm disappointed, or whether I loved it. So torn.

You should have farmed the $ in your previous playthrough by confusing Momento bosses. Pretty easy to get a few million.

God damn it i spent most my money filling out my compendium before the final boss and now I only have around 200k. I wish the game had a better way of farming money once the 12/24 dungeon starts. Whats the earliest boss you can farm for tons of money in NG+?

This is one of the things that bothered me the most. After what they've built up in the spin off games I was severely disappointed that none of the characters from P3 or P4 return. They didn't even have to be playable I'd have loved to see Naoto or someone show up as a friendly social link (although playable still would be be great since Akechi is only temporary) hell there was a hugely missed oppertunity to have Ann's model social link bring up Rise or even include her just as a nice nod at one point or another. But nope, just posters and what a short reference to Naoto on TV at one point?

I get that they wouldn't want older character to overshadow new ones and they would like to have these games have singular stories but P4 had plenty of references to Persona 3 including returning (although minor) characters and locations.

It just feels like a massively wasted opportunity to bring the story of the entire series forward instead of just this singular story.

Also while were on the subject... Can we talk about the last arc of the game because the more I think about it the more I'm convinced they just copied what they did last time for P4 and just didn't put anywhere near as much effort into foreshadowing everything.

Lets just go over the similarities...
There is a god secretly behind everything that gives you the power of Persona and is revealed to you at the very end of the game.
Said god wants to destroy the world.
You beat said god by unleashing the powered up Persona of the MC with a single final ability.
Everything goes back to normal
MC then has to leave and go back home
Friends say goodbye.

I mean its not all exactly the same but that entire last arc felt like it was just echoing what P4 did but they didn't foreshadow things like they did with Izanami in P4.

Re: Persona 5 feeling very separate. To be honest, I actually like that Persona 5 is very much its own thing, with characters from the other games making extremely limited appearances (and none in person). It's more that the story implications of the previous offshoot games make their lack of appearance in P5 weird, and it would've made more sense to just sever the connection between the games rather than have them all inhabit the same shared universe.

Re: similarities in plot, Persona 3 and 4 have similar issues. I just take it as part of the franchise now, but I do hope a clean break is coming soon ala Persona 2 to Persona 3, in story at least if not in mechanics.

I'm so disappointed they didn't get Igor's original VA back. That twist was by far my favourite part but the impact was so much less with a new VA.

Still working through my feelings after finishing. I can't decide whether I'm disappointed, or whether I loved it. So torn.

I wonder if that has something to do with the Japanese VA for Igor dying a few years ago. Maybe Atlus USA decided it was a convenient way to get a new voice actor in the English role as well? Or maybe it's just the Persona VA curse striking again. How many voice actors now have been replaced?

I didn't get spoiled about Goro, and the twist still wasn't that surprising, but still pretty awesome how it got presented.

I liked his sudden shift in character, but once it got to palace 7, his character arc goes down the drain. His "psychotic" personality just felt forced, and his English voice actor couldn't pull off the crazy side of Goro.

He felt like a really crappy Light Yagami. It actually felt pretty anime tropey with Goro suddenly going "good", and sacrificing himself. There are some people you just can't "fix", I thought the Persona writers of all people would've capitalized on that.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
They did that with
adachi
, but kinda undid it with golden?

I knew there was something up with the guy, and atlus do love their sick twist villain reveals, so it didn't really end up being a twist. Especially since they have a really obvious hint early on.

I dunno, in some ways it is kinda disappointing how much 5 falls back onto 4's tropes. 6 needs to be a break from the formula, just like how 4 was for 3, for better or worse.

They did that with adachi, but kinda undid it with golden?

I knew there was something up with the guy, and atlus do love their sick twist villain reveals, so it didn't really end up being a twist. Especially since they have a really obvious hint early on.

I dunno, in some ways it is kinda disappointing how much 5 falls back onto 4's tropes. 6 needs to be a break from the formula, just like how 4 was for 3, for better or worse.

Ngl, I think they nailed psychotic
Adachi
in P4. His English VA did an amazing job, and something about it just didn't feel "forced" like it did with Akechi.

Shouldn't you spoiler tag P3/P4 spoilers? There are probably people in here who haven't played the last two, and want to.

Anyways, I agree with needing to stop following the previous entries tropes.

The only good thing about Goro VA is when he shout this in his last battle:

"Pheeersoonaaaaauughhh!!"

That was actually quite malicious and intimidating.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nah, i think
adachi
feels pretty forced too, but at least they follow through with it properly.

My problem is that I really feel that you can have the same story with goro without having him do a psychotic breakdown? As we see in the game evil can be calculated too, and would have tied him being shido's son better.

Also would make his change of heart more believable.

Zareka

I wonder if that has something to do with the Japanese VA for Igor dying a few years ago. Maybe Atlus USA decided it was a convenient way to get a new voice actor in the English role as well? Or maybe it's just the Persona VA curse striking again. How many voice actors now have been replaced?

Well they replaced him with Vic Mignogna (christ) in Ultimax, so I'm guessing something happened with the old VA ages ago that meant he couldn't reprise. He's still active though, so I've no idea why. I was really hoping it was only because he had about 3 lines in Ultimax.

I think everyone in the P4 cast got replaced other than MC, Yukiko and Yosuke. Ken and Fuuka got new VAs in PQ too. Can't remember if anyone else got hit.

Yeah I thought that was great too. The rest of psycho Akechi was far shakier.

Burbeting

Banned
Cleared the game in 98 hours. What a great game, my GOTY so far outside some weird writing decisions the game decided to make.

Sciel

God damn it i spent most my money filling out my compendium before the final boss and now I only have around 200k. I wish the game had a better way of farming money once the 12/24 dungeon starts. Whats the earliest boss you can farm for tons of money in NG+?

Its a JP site but should be pretty understandable (more so with google translate). Basically lists down the confusable bosses.
http://spwiki.net/persona5/wikis/248.html

I actually like his ENG VA more than his JP VA. The Kira Yamato voice doesn't suit him at all.

Goro is the thing that I thought was the biggest mistake they made in terms of characters.

First off the game cover shows him among the rest of the cast, that basically spoils hes a playable character at one point. However his actions and reasoning always felt off and not genuine and it felt hard to believe they were literally going to a Naoto character again without a twist (hell why not just have used Naoto if that had been the case?) so it was super obvious he was the traitor and we know there is a traitor from the beginning of the game.

Once all the shit hits the fan hes basically setup as this arc villain who was the one who murdered everyone from Haru's dad to the Principal and although its not outright stated it seems super likely he also killed Futaba's mother as well. Shido has a place but Goro seems to be the true evil person here... until you get near the end of Shido's palace only for Goro to unravel as a character.

He's petty, childish, and outside of actually killing off those I mentioned above hes just a lacky in the end and all along he THOUGHT he was the one manipulating Shido when even then Shido was two steps ahead of him. Despite this he can still use more then one Persona making him like Joker and previous MC's aka Wild Cards but this is never explored or properly explained >.>

Then the cast actually tries to fucking save him for some god awful reason that never makes any sense outside of them thinking hes just another victim of Shido despite the fact that hes a freaking serial killer who killed several people they know and love. Then he goes out like a bitch against Shido's cognition of himself and a bunch of shadows, what a freaking waste.

You know what would have been infinitely more interesting and make that final dungeon much more interesting as well as the aftermath where they need Joker to turn himself in and testify against him?

If Goro had lived, and whatever Shido takes to temporary kill himself actually works and prevents his heart from being changed and his Palace is still gone so they can't go after him again. Then Goro ends up being the one to take him down by revealing what he was really doing and he turns himself in, then the game proceeds as normally.

It would have explained why Joker would need to testify against Shido even though Shido confessed, it would make Goro's actual character arc complete instead of this very awkward and stupid way he ends up dying, and you could even work it as Goro getting what he actually always wanted and then its up to the player to decide if he really did it just to get back at Shido or if you and the rest of the team got through to him.

It just feels like a waste that after ALL that build up about the traitor and the team figuring out he was going to be the traitor that he ultimately goes out like a bitch without any resolution to his character or acts.

Shido is also just a terrible villain, the whole idea of him being the reason Joker's life getting fucked feels so forced just to give him some attachment to the rest of the cast and its not needed. Before you know its Shido did anyone really think that the random shitty adult that fucks over a kid would actually be someone important? It also just seems odd that a guy who is the mastermind behind the mental shutdown incidents and so much else makes such a stupid mistake getting drunk and trying to force himself on a woman, it just makes him even less important because it makes him not an evil mastermind hes just as much of a fuck up as everyone else.

I mean Adachi wasn't the best villain ever or anything but you clearly wanted to kick his ass and him ultimately giving you the final clue to Izanami be it intentional or not was a stroke of genius as that whole conversation doesn't put all the pieces into place, its just a final clue that gets the wheels turning about everything else then when you actually meet her and she rumbles your controller again, holy shit what a mind fuck.

The God of Control in P5 being Igor was at least a decent twist but there is no real foreshadowing for it, hell the game knows this giving Igor this malicious aura and changing his name to Igor...? right before its actually revealed so that you as the player figure out things aren't as they should be because until then he never really acted out of character ever. All the foreshadowing is about the Twins and while that is important to what happens it doesn't directly link to Igor being a fake so while its a nice twist overall it isn't anywhere near as well written as Izanami in P4 and despite the 'size' the God of Control gets to I never found him all that threatening, he just looked like a mecha angel or something, its just not a subtle design at all.

I keep saying things that make me sound like I hate Persona 5 but I really don't! XD I just care about story more then anything else in games and when I see things that just don't work (especially when they worked better in the previous entry) it does bother me. I mean did we once again need a 'God' being behind everything? The whole game is about shitty adults and rebelling against them (as Teenagers do) but this is the first game in the series I really felt you didn't need to have such a drastic setup, it would have worked fine without all of it.

Sciel

Just beat the Secret Boss
Caroline and Justine
. Pretty challenging since i didn't use the Yoshitsune cheese.

The God of Control in P5 being Igor was at least a decent twist but there is no real foreshadowing for it, hell the game knows this giving Igor this malicious aura and changing his name to Igor...? right before its actually revealed so that you as the player figure out things aren't as they should be because until then he never really acted out of character ever. All the foreshadowing is about the Twins and while that is important to what happens it doesn't directly link to Igor being a fake so while its a nice twist overall it isn't anywhere near as well written as Izanami in P4 and despite the 'size' the God of Control gets to I never found him all that threatening, he just looked like a mecha angel or something, its just not a subtle design at all.

I think a little bit of foreshadowing is the fact that you never receive the Velvet Room key (which you receive right at the start in P3/P4 iirc) till the end of the game. But yes, there is a lack of anything major that tells that that Igor = major baddie.

That said, I disagree about it being worse than the
Izanami twist. You could say that anyone who made contact with Yuu & Adachi could be Izanami.Just add that uncomfortable feeling that Yuu feels after meeting that character and there you go

At the very least for anyone who has been following the news about the P5's development and the death of Igor's VA, the reveal = mind blown.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
*Scratches head*

Why would people use blackbars in a SPOILERS thread? Tho I suppose it's understandable if we're talking about the previous game...

Anyways, can anyone give me an explanation about who is Igor in the grander Persona universe really and how come he's so integral to everything and has various powerful assistants and such?

I think a little bit of foreshadowing is the fact that you never receive the Velvet Room key (which you receive right at the start in P3/P4 iirc) till the end of the game. But yes, there is a lack of anything major that tells that that Igor = major baddie.

The biggest is probably him giving up on Joker and saying that trying to avoid ruin is now hopeless. That was pretty goddamn jarring and out of character. It's late in the game, though.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hoo boy. That final Persona and the "BEGONE!" from the MC were hype as hell. I really love when games let you "control" the final attack, even if it's not much more than an interactive cutscene.

A huge shame that the character with the most wit had to turn into a omnicidal maniac, that needed to be killed off just because...

The way he tricked Sae's shadow with the coins ordeal was amazing. In all honesty, it's hard to imagine the Phantom Thieves outplaying a guy like this. Very disappointing.

Damn, that's pretty spot on. I don't even think they would've been able to complete that Palace without Goro.

That same calculating Goro tries to brute force all of the Phantom Thieves with a frontal assault. Really dumb. They could've done so many amazing things with him post palace 6. They really dropped the ball with Goro, man.

Beat the game at 125 hours. Got most of the trophies and missed 1 treasure demon which has stopped me entirely from pursuing a NG+ because it's an end-game treasure demon. Oh well. I felt the end-game was severely dragged out which destroyed the pacing. I wished Goro Akechi was the actual end-end game boss. Overall, fantastic game.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
One thing that seemed off about Igor were the sequences when he teases about knowing who the other Metaverse user is. You ask him and he just gives this creepy laugh and continues on.

There's no way that could have tipped me off on its own, but in retrospect it was definitely a bit OOC.

Beat the game at 118 hours played and my takeaways:

-The plan to trick Akechi was masterful. I was always suspicious of him but I wasn't sure if I was being overly suspicious till that happened.

-Futaba storyline resonated with me the most. Those murals in her palace actually made me misty eyed combined with the music and the name of the song of her dungeon.

-They got me emotionally involved with the villains. Not because they were cartoony villains but because the villains were smart. Yea they had their flaws but the villains came off as people entirely realistic in a way.

-All the twist were entirely unexpected for me. Jaw dropped with the Twins attacked me and Igor turned out to be a fake. I honestly lost I had gotten a bad end too when the group god wiped out during that cutscene. Good stuff.

-Final Boss felt felt easy, maybe it had something to do with the fact I stockpiled lots of healing and SP items but besides one moment when I accidently reflect killed myself I had very little trouble with it.

-I loved how despite how everything was resolved at the end the group is still targeted by the powers at be. That said I LOVED the scene of them all in the van driving down the highway together. So satisfying.

-Ann best waifu, then Futaba and Hifumi.

Thud

One thing that seemed off about Igor were the sequences when he teases about knowing who the other Metaverse user is. You ask him and he just gives this creepy laugh and continues on.

There's no way that could have tipped me off on its own, but in retrospect it was definitely a bit OOC.
I knew something was shaky the moment I stepped into the velvet room. Voice is one thing, but it didn't have that welcome to the velvet room vibe.

I'm sad I haven't heard "Don't fuck with this Prime Minister." jokes in regards to Shido's final form.

That battle was some shit. 4x buff, party debuff then Tyrant's Wave? Jesus.

Jintor

Hmmm. When you start in the interrogation room, the dialogue by the Twins (whatever her combined form is called?) is

"You are held captive. A prisoner of fate to a future that has been sealed in advance. Truly an unjust game... your chances of winning are almost none..."

I guess they just tell you straight up lol. Though they're not talking about the prison but about the whole situation with Yald and shit.

Thud

Hmmm. When you start in the interrogation room, the dialogue by the Twins (whatever her combined form is called?) is

"You are held captive. A prisoner of fate to a future that has been sealed in advance. Truly an unjust game... your chances of winning are almost none..."

I guess they just tell you straight up lol. Though they're not talking about the prison but about the whole situation with Yald and shit.

Fake Igor also talks about an unfair game. At that point you're thinking because you get captured, but he's actually referring to the fate he brought upon lol.

Top Bottom