• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Sailor Moon R 54
3De80.jpg

Just more evidence that Rei is the best Sailor

This episode helped wash away the taste of 53, and Rei
got her new attack! I guess next episode will be a Makoto episode, since she's the only one left who hasn't gotten an upgrade

XEy1i.jpg

this show is clearly a rip off of Squid Girl!

Also, we got to see Makoto and Minako in miko outfits, so even from the first 5 minutes it was already worth it.

This was also our first time seeing Rei's school, where's she's quite the idol
in more ways than one har har har
and has a nice harem of girls following her around. And she organized the whole festival just for the one event she participates in? Boss.

OICaI.jpg

Rei's episode > Minako's episode

Rei episodes are always fun because of all the interactions between the characters
and because Rei is just that awesome
, as there's generally more elements of rivalry and a little jealousy present.

sleepykyo

Queen's Blade 3

Not as great as the first two episodes, but it wasn't bad. I think I prefer Tomoe to Leina. Their really wasn't much fighting in this episode beyond the oil wrestling, but the next episode looks like it'll make up for it.

Leina is easily the worst of the protagonists. lol Queen's Blade plot.

Risette

A Good Citizen
FUMIIITOOOOOOO!

Which reminds me, that Zac over at ANN was raving about how Madoka was 'the most cynical anime he's ever seen' which clearly proves that he's never seen Blood C.
Madoka is pretty cynical, as in it was cynically manufactured by callous businessmen to push otaku buttons as much as possible.

Jex

Madoka is pretty cynical, as in it was cynically manufactured by callous businessmen to push otaku buttons as much as possible.

You're absolutely correct. Meanwhile Blood C is clearly art, because no-one will buy it and the Japanese government is funding the movie.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I found a guy on craigslist who has his own private plane, he promised to take me for free! For some reason he told me not to pack any bags...

It's obviously to ensure that you're not sneaking a camera into Japan in order to record the movie. He's just looking out for the intellectual property rights of those involved in the film, like any upstanding person!

duckroll

It's obviously to ensure that you're not sneaking a camera into Japan in order to record the movie. He's just looking out for the intellectual property rights of those involved in the film, like any upstanding person!

You avatar is truly horrifying. It significantly changes the tone of anything you post. :(

faridmon

That Oda Nobuna one does not look intresting. A harem in a historical war setting? Meh, I guess Madhouse have to make the money back they have lost on Red Line.

Anyone know if they are planning to release a theatrical movie again?

survivor

Banned
Nyaruko-san 6

The great
console wars strike again. That poor console never stood a chance with high development costs. Maybe they should give it some good first party exclusives.

Jex

Yeah, according to Hyouka,
organizing a boycott over culture fairs make you Batman. What a silent guardian and a watchful protector Chitanda's uncle was. A legend indeed.

Are you saying that doesn't get you fired up? Where's your spirit?
Hyouka 4

oh my god

that was awesome

I think it helps that the mystery they solve is more than 'why was that window open?'

madp

The Light of El Cantare
You avatar is truly horrifying. It significantly changes the tone of anything you post. :(

Mission accomplished!

So duckroll prefers to envision me as a mahou shoujo. Noted.

I hear they aren't allowed to be bodacious anymore.

Bodacious is a terrible English corruption of the original Japanese モーレツ that completely destroys the intricate nuance in the original term. This is what happens when we entrust sacred Japanese works like モーレツ宇宙海賊 to 外人 that don't know shit about the beautiful 日本語 language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom