• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 | Welcome Home, Space Cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostbyte

I rewatched Fumoffu a couple of years ago and still laughed pretty hard. That's a sign of a good comedy if you can rewatch it and have a good time.

The original series was actually ok. As you said it's not really amazing although it does have its moments. You can see the potential there and it's not really until KyoAni steps in that steps from good to great. The universe as a whole is also relatively interesting which helps things a lot.

Because it's a good show?

I was with you until the last part.

:(

Why exactly are we talking about ponies in an anime thread?

Before I say anything further, how far are you? What's the last major event that you can remember in great detail?

Fishman Island Arc where they defeat Hody

I'm terrible at remembering stuff from One Piece even though I like it so it could be a reason why I don't recognize that Blackbeard picture.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Fishman Island Arc where they defeat Hody

I'm terrible at remembering stuff from One Piece even though I like it so it could be a reason why I don't recognize that Blackbeard picture.

Oh, okay, you're only a few chapters behind then. I just wanted to make sure that you were following the manga and not the anime (even though you said manga) because
there's a filler arc about 50 episodes into the anime that involves dragons, so if you were referencing that I didn't want to spoil you on anything from the Punk Hazard arc

frostbyte

Oh, okay, you're only a few chapters behind then. I just wanted to make sure that you were following the manga and not the anime (even though you said manga) because
there's a filler arc about 50 episodes into the anime that involves dragons, so if you were referencing that I didn't want to spoil you on anything from the Punk Hazard arc

yeah, i don't like reading manga weekly so i tend to wait a couple of months than marathon entire arcs at a time, like i did with the
Fishman Island arc
. I'm not really enjoying the plot as I should though. I want to watch the anime for the Big 3 but I just don't want to slog through filler. Got burned with Bleach and Naruto so bad that I'm never going to touch the anime again.

zeroshiki

Thank you based Hito.

Here's a picture of Yui to celebrate.

1_20110426220307.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Use the chrome extension to replace all mentions of "K-ON" with "Sonic".

Replace characters accordingly.

duckroll

Clearly there are two factions here. We will fight to the end of time. The only question is - which faction rides ponies?

Both of them. :(

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
You have no right to complain about K-ON! talk if you are sporting a Nichijou avatar.

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FURRIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Branduil

For me, that's still nothing compared to
the sad excuse for a reason they're doing this in the first place. You can't lose energy! And if you can gather metaphysical energy, why not just use your amazing technology to gather energy from the fringes of the universe to re-energize it!
My suggestion is that you don't watch past episode 10. The implications are more satisfying...

you'll see... >___>

You just don't get it man. Maybe if you had been a magical girl in your youth you would understand.

Space Bros 2

I wonder if Mutta will run out of the house dramatically a lot while inspirational music plays.

It sucks when you drop your phone in a public toilet. Never actually flushed it though.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

You joke, but I'm not really sure why no one's taken a chance on marketing Precure to kids in western countries like DiC did with Sailor Moon. It doesn't even have nearly as much objectionable content so it could probably survive a localization mostly non-butchered. Kids deserve high-quality entertainment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom