• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 l OT One l All roads lead to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does one know if a show is ending at 13 episodes or going to extend into a 26 or longer run?

Also what should I be interested in for Summer?
Only ones continuing are Railgun s2, Attack on Titan, Mushibugyo, Majestic Prince...and the two BD episodes for Gargantia, and three episodes of Oreimo, unless Im missing any.

Senyuu 2 is good (did you see Senyuu one at least, its just like 3 minutes episodes).

They're two different series.

Of course there is. One is an action harem series. The other is an action harem series with zombies!

One series is devils one series is zombies from what I gathered lol

Only ones continuing are Railgun s2, Attack on Titan, Mushibugyo, Majestic Prince...and the two BD episodes for Gargantia, and three episodes of Oreimo, unless Im missing any.

Senyuu 2 is good (did you see Senyuu one at least, its just like 3 minutes episodes).

No I haven't seen Senyuu one, but I see it's on Crunch Roll so I'll check it out

Thanks for all the help mangaf <3

Tenumi

Banned

I sure hope this doesn't mean that the conclusion will not be televised. Otherwise that might mean that I'll never finish the show...

cnet128

Banned
I'm sorry, everyone. I'm really unstable today and so I think that my inhibitions against saying really stupid shit are weaker than normal. It's horribly wrong of me to act like I have any say in whether or not people can freely discuss what they enjoy; I think I'm selfishly throwing something that I like under the bus because I have a perpetual fear of being singularly associated with it by others to the exclusion of everything else when it's just something that I like, no more and no less than any other thing that I like. I know that I'm not personally responsible for the increase in discussion, but I still feel an inordinate amount of guilt over it, and fertygo is right that it's an egotistical attitude.

I'm just going to go spend the next couple of days playing Animal Crossing and hopefully I'll feel better by then.

Man, sorry to see that you're beating yourself up over this.

I honestly don't think there's anyone in this thread who actually thinks all the Precure posting is a bad thing. If there are, they're certainly in the minority, and I would argue not really in the spirit of the thread. If people aren't ready to sift through posts about things they're not interested in, I think they came to the wrong place. Precure or no Precure, people talk about all kinds of obscure stuff in here, to the point where I don't think it's possible for any one person to be into all of it. And that's all part of the fun!

I'm pretty sure anyone who is calling for a Precure OT is doing so with positive intentions, because they think the Precure community is big and awesome enough now that it deserves a thread of its own, not because they want to chase the Precure posters out of this one. Personally, I love this thread and the current state of PrecureGAF and would rather not split off into a separate thread, but I can understand why some people might see it that way. Either way, I don't think it's a bad thing or anything you should worry yourself over!

PsionBolt

I'm somewhat against the idea of a Precure OT. There may be a lot of posts about it, but there aren't that many different posters behind them. If we holed ourselves up in a different thread, we'd never be able to recruit newcomers to our side.

I also think that these kinds of things are easily self-moderating. I'm sure I'm not the only one here to have watched Precure for years, but I didn't post about it until Dokidoki started - that is, once people had started to become interested. People posting about something means people want to discuss it; if no one cared, no one would post about it.

Besides, where and who else will defend DokiDoki and Mana until the end of days?

I would!

Doki Doki Precure episode 20
Hugs are the best weapon.

Heh. You have great timing!

In any case, the peak of Precuring was the last thread, which I willfully partake (and reveled) in, but this thread is rather tame in comparison. Main reason why I blasted through Smile was to make sure everything wasn't disjointed, ontop of the OT getting close to ending as well, so I wanted that buried.

Anyway, the Precure fanbase has certainly grown, which is nice to see.

I'm sorry, everyone. I'm really unstable today and so I think that my inhibitions against saying really stupid shit are weaker than normal. It's horribly wrong of me to act like I have any say in whether or not people can freely discuss what they enjoy; I think I'm selfishly throwing something that I like under the bus because I have a perpetual fear of being singularly associated with it by others to the exclusion of everything else when it's just something that I like, no more and no less than any other thing that I like. I know that I'm not personally responsible for the increase in discussion, but I still feel an inordinate amount of guilt over it, and fertygo is right that it's an egotistical attitude.

I'm just going to go spend the next couple of days playing Animal Crossing and hopefully I'll feel better by then.

Do you know what I do to cheer my self up?
3UT2NyP.gif

Watch K-ON!

fertygo

Now that already pass, I must say I felt guilty and sorry too.. harsh post like that is not what I like to portraying myself into, I always hold my post since I register in here because I know how easy to got banned here.. seem like I got way too comfortable and must reverse to to the right way again.

CorvoSol

Do you mean Highschool DxD S2? 'Cause I haven't seen anything about a Highschool of the Dead S2.

I WISH there was a HOTD S2, but last I checked the authors are just neglecting their lucrative product for no reason.

Gurren Lagann 09

holy fucking shit it's hynden walch

she is the one voice actress i like more than luci christian

oh damn screw yoko, this new girl is best girl

I don't know if we can be friends anymore. Liking Nia more than Yoko is one of the seven deadly sins of Mecha. Next you're going to tell me you like Rei more than Asuka.

Mr.Jeff

Kiss Dum: Engage Planet 01:
This was around about the same time as Gurren Lagann right? I remember watching about half a dozen eps. All I remember is that it was ridiculously stupid and it got slaughtered by AnimeGAF for a scene where either the hand had more fingers or it was animated the wrong way round.

I have a feeling it is as stupid as Dragonaut so I have no intention to go back.

cnet128

Banned
Her hair is blushing yo.

That... That really is quite impressive.

Elbows, shoulders and various other body parts that actually consist of skin can blush all they like and it doesn't faze me, but hair blushing...that's taking things to a whole new level. I think Mio may have transcended humanity and become a new form of life composed of pure moe.

I don't know if we can be friends anymore. Liking Nia more than Yoko is one of the seven deadly sins of Mecha. Next you're going to tell me you like Rei more than Asuka.

Nia > Yoko.

Sorry, Corvo, this is fact. Asuka beats Rei any day, though.

I just cannot deny Hynden Walch.

Maybe when her voice actor changes in the later episodes I'll revert to Yoko.

CorvoSol

Nia > Yoko.

Sorry, Corvo, this is fact. Asuka beats Rei any day, though.

I can't even see the appeal of Nia, let alone how she could beat Yoko. The only reason I don't hate Nia is because I went on to find out there were much, much worse women in Mecha.

BluWacky

This was around about the same time as Gurren Lagann right?

Yup - they aired in the same season, on the same channel even!

I remember watching about half a dozen eps. All I remember is that it was ridiculously stupid and it got slaughtered by AnimeGAF for a scene where either the hand had more fingers or it was animated the wrong way round.

There was so much stupid in Kissdum. SO MUCH.

I have a feeling it is as stupid as Dragonaut so I have no intention to go back.

Dragonaut was basically just LOL GONZO, business as usual. Kissdum is special. I hope it is deemed worthy of a place on The List.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom