• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT -7| My Giant CG Pony Can't Possibly Read This Much Baudelaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Mai Ritoru Poni: Tomodachi wa Mahou 1

You know, the various translation and dubbing issues here are entirely through the looking glass, so to speak. Stuff left untranslated, country/southern to kansai instead of kansai to country/southern, material cut, segments added at the end, OP/ED replaced, and so on.

Overall, though, they did a good job.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
These guys have it under control:

http://i.imgur.com/FLm7dx2.jpg

Technically it would actually be these guys in OP:

STXhxGA.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Mai Ritoru Poni: Tomodachi wa Mahou 1

You know, the various translation and dubbing issues here are entirely through the looking glass, so to speak. Stuff left untranslated, country/southern to kansai instead of kansai to country/southern, material cut, segments added at the end, OP/ED replaced, and so on.

Overall, though, they did a good job.

Stealing my gimmick :(

Tonari no Seki-kun Gets Anime

The latest wraparound jacket band for Takuma Morishige's Tonari no Seki-kun comedy manga revealed that an anime has been green-lit. In addition, a website titled “t-sekikun.jp” was registered under the name Shinei Animation last month.

The original manga revolves around a girl named Yokoi who sits next to a boy only known as “Seki-kun.” During class, Seki-kun continues to not pay attention and instead creates amazingly throrough little distractions, such as a detailed golf course with the course's hole being a dent in his desk, or an entire dramatic war being played out by paper shogi pieces.

Live Action PV

YES YES YES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom