• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attack on Titan 8
Unsurprisingly Eren is the Titan. Will we get a training arc for him to learn how to transform? Are others going to turn into Titans? I figure if Eren is fighting as a Titan, you need to give him a rival or opponent that not some dumb Titan with no intelligence. Eren's transformation just makes it seem likely that the Titan's were created in some sort of experiment and that we'll see other people transform. I wonder how much they'll play up the conflict with the authorities that be that the preview implies is coming.

Random thoughts
It was a stupid plan not to keep anyone in reserve when attacking the supply depot.
Why can Titan Eren take out Titans by punching them and not attacking the back of their neck? In that case, wouldn't explosives kill Titans just as well?

cajunator

Banned
I honestly wish I knew, but I have no idea.

Here's a nice large picture for you to click on.

RIP

Thank you for the deadly picture, Awesomebear!

Original character designer is Kantoku. He has lots of sameface but it's all cute/lewd stuff.

Also Murata draws pretty much the most delicious legs ever, he is a god.

Thanks too! And yes he is. He designed Kuniko from Shangri La <3

You need to watch the rest of the show!

They tell me I will finally get 7 days off. They tell me.
we will see...

Hentai Ouji ep 7

Achievement Unlocked! Steel King Conquered!

Oh Yokodera, you're such a nice pimp. You got a DFC younger sister and now the big boob older sister.

d2Esgag.png

WuYcmUh.jpg

Same screencapture!

We are bros.

Ultimadrago

You win nothing!

I feel cheated.

This is like Who's Line is it Anyways where the points are meaningless, so all you get is the dissatisfaction and shame of not having ever seen Natsu no Arashi. Which is a lot of shame by the way but paradoxically, since you haven't seen it and thus don't know how good it really is, I guess you aren't feeling any different now than before you read my post.

All of this splurging sounds familiar as firehawk soldiers for it every other week! It's on some sort of to-do list. Somewhere...

Anyways, if the what's a Robotech thing is serious it's the US release of Macross that was edited to also fit in the shows Mospeada and Southern Cross into a single series so that it'd qualify for syndication on US networks. And the OST is way better than Macross.

Yes, it was serious.

Hmm, I see. Thanks for informing this youngster.

CorvoSol

Code Geass R2 13

Thank you, dear Kira who art in Lacus' pants, for a new, not awful OP.

Man, it's freaking tragic watching #ROLO go through this. I mean come on, could he be more pathetic? Also, Ms. Valetta and like, every woman in a CLAMP anime has a permanent wedgie, and I feel bad about that.

Yo, Sayoko and Jeremiah are whatevs, but can we take a minute to appreciate the fine lady that is
Princess Cornelia?
Girl should totally
wind up with my boy Suzaku in the end.
AHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD. I mean really, she just
threw a dagger into V2's skull mid-sentence. YESSS

Also, that blow to the back should not have been fatal. Oh, nevermind, I guess it wasn't.

Adding further to the list of reasons Lelouch could have saved Euphemia if he wanted to: He is fully capable of holding the entire weight of Shirley with one arm. Strength enough to keep Euphemia pinned, then.

OH PLEEEEEEEEZ TELL ME SHE IS NOT GOING TO WIMP OUT OF TELLING SUZAKU. PLEAAAAAAASE. Really, Shirley? REALLY!? NOTHING is unforgivable, you say? The fact that this boy
murdered your father and also mind raped you
is TOTALLY okay, then? Totally forgivable? And it isn't that
Lelouch using his powers to ruin Euphemia's name and then murdering her in cold blood for the sake of his own petty aspirations
is a big deal, you say? Suzaku can't forgive Lelouch, not because
the slimy son of a bitch murdered the woman who loved him, and could have freed his people, so that he could use said people as pawns in his game
, but because he just doesn't want to?

FUCK YOU SHIRLEY. You don't know ANYTHING.

SHIRLEY WHAT THE HELL, SHIRLEY. "DO YOU LOVE LULU, #ROLO?" UUUUUUGH.

Just kill her so I can complain that I don't understand why they didn't just do that in S1 already. It isn't like Shirley has been a meaningful character . . . like, ever.

FUCK YOU CODE GEASS WRITERS.

I KNEW IT WAS COMING AND IT IS STILL BAD WRITING.

OH GOD SHE DIDN'T EVEN TELL SUZAKU.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I DON'T EVEN CARE. SO DUMB.

THIS SHOW IS SO DUMB.

OH MY HECK SHE DID. SHE SAID SHE WAS TOTALLY FINE WITH IT.

THIS SHOW IS DUMB.

CorvoSol

Full Metal Panic! Sigma 11

Merida Island is under full scale attack, and Sousuke is out of bullets, bombs, and back up. The terrifying thing about this episode is that Sousuke begins making good on his promise to save Kaname at whatever cost, which means she gets to see him graphically shoot up a bunch of guys, set an explosion that ruins a civilian's leg, and also cheer a little as a Hind-D's machine gun tears through human flesh. In the space of five minutes, all of this happens, oh and Sousuke flips a car and blows that up, too.

Needless to say, Leonard's sneaky taunts are already beginning to take effect. Touching, though, was
Sousuke forbidding Kaname to fire a gun. Where previously Sousuke has given her weapons for defense, he refuses to let her cross the line into an offensive position, recognize there's a difference between them and he doesn't want it to change. He wants better for her than himself. This will become an important part of an important decision Sousuke will make in Yamsk 11.

Love means never having to say you're sorry.

And that's all fine and dandy when you're in love, I guess, but 1) Lelouch doesn't love Shirley because 2) Their relationship has been anything but healthy and 3) we're overlooking the fact that
HE MURDERED HER FATHER IN COLD BLOOD AND THEN RAPED HER MIND WHEN SHE GOT TO BE AN INCONVENIENCE TO HIM.

I'm pretty sure at least some part of this has got to be registered as unforgivable.

What anime is that girl from? I suddenly feel the urge to disregard so many other things in my backlog...

I wish I could tell you that Yuno was from an anime, but she's a character Shimada Fumikane created in the ever expanding Strike Witches universe. You can watch the Strike Witches series if you're looking for butts and fun, but you aren't going to see her in it.

fertygo

THIS SHOW IS SO DUMB.

THIS SHOW IS DUMB.
Wow the tagged quote are so awesomely ironic LOL

Watch 14 soon plz

Defuser

Akibaranger season 2 ep 7

gHQ2P7R.png

Goddamn, 10 days a week? Everybody would die from exhaustion from overworking.

Finally, things are stepping up with General Pain being able to enter the world and realized the effects of messing with it.

Tomokazu Seki is voicing like almost every ranger, Dairanger chinaman, Tyrannoranger and now Hurricanered and Kabutoraiger.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Code Geass R2 13

Man, it's freaking tragic watching #ROLO go through this. I mean come on, could he be more pathetic? Also, Ms. Valetta and like, every woman in a CLAMP anime has a permanent wedgie, and I feel bad about that.

Yo, Sayoko and Jeremiah are whatevs, but can we take a minute to appreciate the fine lady that is
Princess Cornelia?
Girl should totally

Also, that blow to the back should not have been fatal. Oh, nevermind, I guess it wasn't.

Adding further to the list of reasons Lelouch could have saved Euphemia if he wanted to: He is fully capable of holding the entire weight of Shirley with one arm. Strength enough to keep Euphemia pinned, then.

OH PLEEEEEEEEZ TELL ME SHE IS NOT GOING TO WIMP OUT OF TELLING SUZAKU. PLEAAAAAAASE. Really, Shirley? REALLY!? NOTHING is unforgivable, you say? The fact that this boy
Lelouch using his powers to ruin Euphemia's name and then murdering her in cold blood for the sake of his own petty aspirations
the slimy son of a bitch murdered the woman who loved him, and could have freed his people, so that he could use said people as pawns in his game

Just kill her so I can complain that I don't understand why they didn't just do that in S1 already. It isn't like Shirley has been a meaningful character . . . like, ever.

THIS SHOW IS SO DUMB.

THIS SHOW IS DUMB.

I can't wait until you finish.

jgminto

Gurren Lagann 11

After a while,
emo
Simon really wears you down. His attitude is just so sapping. But then
his drill spins once more and it's glorious. His return to form felt so good, it just pumps you up immediately.

wonzo

Banned
ManGAF's only intimidating if you're deeply emotionally invested in anything from the Big 3 as that's where pretty much 99% of the unreadable shitflinging comes from.

Doki Doki Precure 17

The adventures of Bestgina continues!

Regina's being pretty honest, so I guess she's going to be the blunt person of the group. There was a noticible change in Ai's behavior in comparison to the last episode. She was happy when Regina was playing with her, but this time she was crying.

lol alone. Anyway, that makes sense considering
the fourth royal crystal appears in Regina's hands, which apparently made her flip her shit and attack everyone, even her beloved Mana

Although, right now, it really feels like they're exploiting how... useless the others are considering
her friends get stoned, and the Love arrow can revive them basically
. It feels very Mana-ish, and so this didn't really live up to the last episode which was pure unadulterated awesome.

Although we get more plot development
Weird dude is from Trump Kingdom, and is the princesses's fiance
. Cure Sword's abilities are pretty stupid. Why is it projectile beam swords, it's fucking ridiculous. And Cure Diamond's stock footage with her Blizzard attack also feels lame.

I would really wish if the others felt more.... useful than they're currently are.

I wish I could tell you that Yuno was from an anime, but she's a character Shimada Fumikane created in the ever expanding Strike Witches universe. You can watch the Strike Witches series if you're looking for butts and fun, but you aren't going to see her in it.

D: Why would you do this to me? Would you recommend Strike Witches btw? I'm mostly watching thought provoking anime like Aka no Hana, Tatami Galaxy, and Serial Experiments Lain. Is it a show where I can turn my brain off and enjoy the smut?

D: Why would you do this to me? Would you recommend Strike Witches btw? I'm mostly watching thought provoking anime like Aka no Hana, Tatami Galaxy, and Serial Experiments Lain. Is it a show where I can turn my brain off and enjoy the smut?

I'm the number one Strike Witches supporter (here anyway) so of course I would recommend it. It isn't thought provoking and has as generic a plot you can find, but it's a fun show with a pretty big cast of entertaining characters that you may or may not grow to love. The fanservice is superb too, especially in the butt department since they don't wear conventional pants.

If smut if what you are looking for, Strike Witches delivers a bunch of no pants action. There are better shows if you want outright nudity though.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Code Geass R2 13

Princess Cornelia?
Girl should totally

THIS SHOW IS SO DUMB.

THIS SHOW IS DUMB.

YES YES GIVE IN TO YOUR ANGER

I'm the number one Strike Witches supporter (here anyway) so of course I would recommend it. It isn't thought provoking and has as generic a plot you can find, but it's a fun show with a pretty big cast of entertaining characters that you may or may not grow to love. The fanservice is superb too, especially in the butt department since they don't wear conventional pants.

I don't definitely don't want or need it to be thought provoking. I mean, that is the kind if anime I usually enjoy, but it does get tiring, especially since that's all I'm watching right now. So I'll definitely take you up on the recommendation.

CorvoSol

It's not like sociopaths are new to these parts.

It's a symbiotic kind of pain, though. We suffer and grow together.

Wow the tagged quote are so awesomely ironic LOL

Watch 14 soon plz

I can't wait until you finish.

YES YES GIVE IN TO YOUR ANGER

You guys are scaring me. Anybody know where Zeroshiki's been? I haven't seen him since I started watching this, and isn't this like, his favorite show ever?

The Count Of Monte Cristo 6

Our episode begins with Eugenie Danglar discovering that Lucien, a so-called "friend" of hers has been banging her mother. Her father totally thinks Lucien is a cool guy, because he's been providing insider tips to him. I suppose Lucien's motives for banging Baroness Danglar are not because she is beautiful, because she is not.

Yeah, I just had sex with your mom. It was awful.

He also has the smuggest look ever when talking to Eugenie moments after having emerged from her mother's room. Meanwhile, because Albert is an absolute moron who has inherited none of his father's wits, he thinks Lucien is a totally cool guy. On his father's advice, Albert today is trying to pretend to like Eugenie, even going so far as to try to get her to elope with him.

On second thought, maybe psychedelic wallpaper was a bad idea.

Eugenie, of course, is not impressed. Albert also delivers to her tickets to the Opera, which the Count managed to snag for him. In return, Albert introduces the Count to Baron Danglar, since our boy The Count is in need of a banker.

Messieur Danglar is so rich he can afford to wallpaper his house with Benjamins. This is nothing compared to The Count's solid gold mansion.

Would you like to know how much credit the bank has to insure the Count for? UNLIMITED POWER CREDIT! Basically, the Count of Monte Cristo has INFINITE MONEY. But I mean, this guy who looks like a vampire couldn't possibly put that to bad use, right?

Maximilien is so busy talking to Best Girl he doesn't notice those WHAT ARE THEY behind him.

So everyone goes to the Opera, and while Franz is failing to be with Best Girl, Maximilien makes his move. Valentine is Best Girl. Even what follows cannot usurp her position.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have seen the future, and it is CG :Chet.

What follows is Haydee, making a dazzling entrance. And then the Opera house opens the Prince's box, which has been closed for 20 years, and lets the Count in. Mind you, this is an Opera, High Society France, and not a single person is looking at the stage. Everybody is staring, slack jawed, at this man among men, The Count of Monte Cristo, and he is just resplendent in their gawking. The episode ends with Haydee collapsing at the mere sight of Fernand Morcerf, in a moment more dramatic than the opera likely will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom