• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix 1st Production Department Premiere Thread: [Some Trailers]

Noshino

Seda said:
The Xeno in Xenoblade is purely for name recognition. There are links in Xenogears/Saga but the it's not as simple as saying Xenogears is episode 5 of the series and the Xenosaga games are 1, 2, and 3. The original idea practically fell through immediately. I believe the plot events of Xenosaga I and II were originally planned to be a single episode. (Or was it II and III?)

Doesn't matter anyhow.

I could have sworn that Xenosaga was supposed to have 6 episodes....dont know where I read it

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
My body is ready for the second hand info (or if Anoop's blog is still down, third hand info).

Feep

Banned
Yeah, Andriasang is getting HAMMERED. And since I don't speak moon language, I'll have to rely on J-GAF.

RpgN

4gamer is not having any new content for me, but I'm not sure if it makes a difference for not being a member on twitter? And that famitsu link has no new updates so far :(

Edit
Famitsu works now, thank god!

duckroll

The hosts for the conference are Kenichi Suzumura and Takahiro Sakurai. They're both also voice talents... what could this mean... :)

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Oooo...The Osaka team and Tokyo team have merged to form one team, which is this 1st production department.

duckroll

Hashimoto is talking about 1st Production Department now, he says that it consists of both Tokyo and Osaka studios.

jiggle

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccck
voice of zack and cloud?
i'll need to cut someone if they're just there for dissidia

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
duckroll said:
That's not what he said though. They have not been merged. It's just that 1st Production Department encompasses both Tokyo and Osaka productions now.

Ah. I see...I wonder how that changes things...

duckroll

FFIV Complete Collection for PSP will also include a first press product code tie-in for Dissidia012. Now the director of KH BbS Final Mix, Tai Yasue takes the stage.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
duckroll said:
That's not what he said though. They have not been merged. It's just that 1st Production Department encompasses both Tokyo and Osaka productions now.

Osaka finally getting the recognition it deserves.

Seda

duckroll said:
FFIV Complete Collection for PSP will also include a first press product code tie-in for Dissidia012. Now the director of KH BbS Final Mix, Tai Yasue takes the stage.

So a Cecil/Kain costume, wonder what it could be.

Top Bottom