• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix E3 Conference Thread: No One Signed Up To Make The Thread Edition

Why hath we forsaken Square?

Results are only viewable after voting.

iNvid02

they should have stuck to the original timeslot

Ue90yn7.gif

Go_Ly_Dow

Our Hashimoto, who art in Japan,
Hallowed be FF7 Remake.
Thy release come.
Thy game be done
On PS4, as it is on PS1.
Give us this day our announcement trailer,
And forgive us our GIFs,
As we forgive those who GIF against us.
Lead us not into trolling,
But deliver us a remake.
For thine is Cloud,
The One Winged Angel,
For ever and ever.
Please Be Excited.

Dinda

Well Nintendo did an unbelievable job in lowering the bar, so not even Squeenix could disappoint after that right?

I remember people ripped apart SE and laughed at the thought they might be interested in what SE had to offer.

Funny how things have turned around. Looking forward to some FFXIV Havensward news!

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Deus EX.
Cyberpunk IN MY VEINNNNNS!

Sydle

We've seen all the games in the OP, so I hope there's at least one new game.

Chrono Trigger remake to bring down the house (and GAF).

Anything is possible this E3

Or how about a new game in the series? I can't believe some members of GAF get so high on remakes of games they've already played.

nikos

Remember, this and Nintendo's was originally at the same time. Imagine if they still were, and you chose Nintendo. Yee-ouch!

I was thinking the same thing. I would have chosen this and kept Nintendo's on a second screen, muted, but still. Scary thought.

DKHF

All I need is a 3+ minute KH3 story trailer or just the reveal of the first Disney world. Please Square...

Jb

Expecting almost only western Squeenix games + DQ Heroes.
I just want good Hitman and Deus Ex demos.

Top Bottom