• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix E3 Conference Thread: No One Signed Up To Make The Thread Edition

Why hath we forsaken Square?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Randomizer

It was a great show, Nier 2 almost stole the show from Shenmue 3 for me. But I have one major disappointment and that is still no FFXII HD and still no Ito directed Final Fantasy.

So is Hiroyuki Ito removal from all things Final Fantasy office politics? Perhaps all the years working on Tatics, IX and XII alienated him from those who eventually took over Final Fantasy upon Sakaguchi's departure, Kitase in particular. Sakaguchi was Ito's biggest champion and once he was gone so too was Ito's career.

Is there really no explanation as to why he was absent for almost a decade and has been demoted to mobile games?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
Why can't you start a new thread?
Because already is created one with the tittle "square enix e3 conference" and i think it's perfect for the post and don't need to create another one. Feel free to create one by you if you want. Or post the gaming news you find in the forum, that's better.

Top Bottom