• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square-Enix reveals Jump Festa 2017 line-up (Dragon Quest XI HYPE!) [Over]

Shouta

DQX presentation is starting. DQXI is in an hour and a half at 9pm pacific for folks that are just interested in that.

Chase17

Can't wait to see more of DQ XI! Guess I might watch this DQx part too although I'll never get the chance to play that.

The music was really nice. I liked it!

I just realized that I've actually never played a Dragon Quest game before. Well, except for 10 minutes of the original V. Maybe I should give it a shot.

DQMJ 3!! My monster rancher thirst quencher. Loved the first 2, but I like the original DQM before joker series formula better. Still excited for this one tho.

Aeana

Is this different than other MMOs where you need to be max level to do hard bosses?

Some are max level. 96 is the current maximum level in the game.

But no you don't have to be max level to do everything in the game. There's a lot more to character progression in DQ10 than level.

Maniel

Banned
Some are max level. 96 is the current maximum level in the game.

But no you don't have to be max level to do everything in the game. There's a lot more to character progression in DQ10 than level.

Ah ok. The other strange thing to me coming from a WoW player is that they can really recover well from deaths. It looked pretty fun once they got into a good rhythm.

Is anyone there physically? I.....neeed.......this 😭😭😭😭 please!

13.jpg

Aeana

Ah ok. The other strange thing to me coming from a WoW player is that they can really recover well from deaths. It looked pretty fun once they got into a good rhythm.

DQ10 takes very little from WoW. That's one of the reasons why it's refreshing for me to go back to all the time. It's like they created it in a world where WoW never took over. Not that I dislike WoW (I don't) but I do dislike how every game tries to be just like it now.

1upsuper

DQXI hype!! Also I'm really glad Joker 3 Pro is happening. I really hope it makes up for how disappointing vanilla 3 was after Iru to Ruka.

Shouta

Thats too bad
It looks nice to be able to raise without CD

Game is designed with mid-fight raises without weakness in mind. Fights are still very tough but you can recover if you know how to. It's a real nice balance because it's hard but doesn't get as frustrating.

Top Bottom