• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STALKER: Call of Pripyat |OT|

I think I made mistake of starting my first play through without installing the complete mod. For some reason I thought it wasn't as significant as the Complete mod for SOC. Reading the patch notes there is a lot of improvements.

How do I get to the Jupiter Station in the south of the map? My main quests all say to get to the Jupiter station but no matter where I go the path is blocked off by gates or rocks and stuff and I have no idea how to progress.

Oreoleo

How do I get to the Jupiter Station in the south of the map? My main quests all say to get to the Jupiter station but no matter where I go the path is blocked off by gates or rocks and stuff and I have no idea how to progress.

You have to go in through the front gates and around the complex to the back to get in the plant itself. It's been about a year since I've played it, so I might be slightly off, but this should give you a decent idea of where to go:

hH9uE.jpg

Edit: Watch out for dogs.

You have to go in through the front gates and around the complex to the back to get in the plant itself. It's been about a year since I've played it, so I might be slightly off, but this should give you a decent idea of where to go:

Edit: Watch out for dogs.

Thanks, but I can't even get that far. There's a ridge right along the north wall of that map that I just can't get around.

SJRB

Gold Member
Okay, sorry for the bump.

I just bought Call of Pripyat off of Steam and I was wondering which mod is best for Pripyat - the Complete mod or Misery?

The Complete mod really works wonders for Shadow of Chernobyl, but the Misery mod is easily the highest rated mod out there.

Any advice on which one is best? I'm mostly interested in graphical and gameplay updates, not so much added difficulty like ammo limitation.

I'm playing Misery 2.0(1) and this is my first run through of the game. It's awesome, and I love the STALKER series!

I just reached Pripyat. How much is there left to do?

thefrozenpoison

Neo Member
I'm playing 2.1. LOVE IT!
Question: I put the steering wheel for the ship inside a container to take it back to Beard. How do I get it out? Is there any way to get it out?

I'm playing 2.1. LOVE IT!
Question: I put the steering wheel for the ship inside a container to take it back to Beard. How do I get it out? Is there any way to get it out?

If i am not mistaken there should be an exit just to your left. If you're talking about the quest where you need to get inside the ship to get the wheel ( and ship is in the swamps, anomaly ).

It was a long time ago. Btw misery 2.1 is really good, and also hard as hell till you get used to it :p ( died multiple times )

Top Bottom