• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Standing in line at the movies, little white girl has a brown colored doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

if it was the UK...might be a different story lmao

edit: woah, this thread was...very different from what I thought it would turn out to be.
so many reactions...

But she owns that doll tho

qYpAunQ.gif

Seventy70

Dont get what's so good about the first post. It wasn't even clever or anything. I would think it deserves a light chuckle at most. Am I missing something?

mdubs

Banned
I guess I missed the joke, definitely thought you meant that she owns a stereotypical girls toy and not something like an action figure or a skateboard and therefor there was no real progress in picking out toys for your children.

I guess not though lol
I agree. I mean, I get but, but congrats I guess on subverting the nice anecdote with the marginally funny quip?

The amirox post linked above is leagues better, and freemacnudeuser has had much funnier posts imo

KeigoNiwa

I agree. I mean, I get but, but congrats I guess on subverting the nice anecdote with the marginally funny quip?

The amirox post linked above is leagues better, and freemacnudeuser has had much funnier posts imo
Oh man, I wasn't trying to be funny, I was more making fun of myself because I never seem to get things that seem to be more obvious to others. It seriously took me quite a few posts till i felt like something was wrong in a sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom