• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Citizen Account/Content/LTI Avenger Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
I don't really care to look into where folks even go to trade this sort of thing, it seems too complicated to me, so I figure if someone here is at all interested then they can make me an offer and walk me through the process so it's more hassle free to finalize etc.

Well, if you are someone who isn't interested in what I have, but still know where to go/how to go about selling it on more relevant marketplaces, then I'd appreciate the help all the same. Google isn't very helpful, there are multiple sites and I dunno the safest.
scnziys.png

This is my account bought some aeons ago so with a lifetime insurance on an Avenger ship. When I bought it they didn't have different variants but I don't know if/how it's possible to choose something other than the Stalker it has been converted to since then.

Here's a random showcase of this ship, I don't know if this guy is good for reviewing as he's doing here or anything but I guess if you're into the game enough to want another ship then you probably know all this stuff yourself so whatever, here it is, embedded.​

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
The process is here:

I'd lowball you if you can't find somebody else since I'm always into LTI tokens. Check reddit first though: https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/
Thanks, I managed to make a post there after 3 attempts and a different thing to resolve each time, lol. Doubt I'll get hits, I did a search for [wtb] stalker and there's nothing recent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom