• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Citizen Pre-Alpha: 'Arena Commander' Dogfighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chuckled a little when the countdown ended, the music stopped.... then came back on... then the stream died.

Sooooon. (I hope)

Edit: Dat delay.

RK9039

That trailer was awesome, is it on youtube yet? 'I AM A PC GAME'.

Just as well, since my internet has decided I can only utilise 1% of the bandwidth today for some reason. How soon is the archive usually up on Twitch?

Usually straight after the live broadcast is over.

Zabojnik

Repair bear forevah.

star_citizen_parody_advertisement___repair_bear_by_ghostfire-d7sft2v.jpg

Irobot82

Finaly many good news, 6 dof freedom, lobby system, ship speed increase.

Biggest disapointment is the lack of news new ship wise ( well I guess M50 for the race mod ? ), my avenger is getting quite rusty....

Or variants. I need my LN to compete again the other ships.

twitch crashed.

Well, it was awesome when it worked, heh.

But what do you think we'll get first. Full SC release with all the promised features, or an issue free stream from CIG? ;D

"Is this the studio with the dodgy games or technical abilities? The one everyone suspected it was?"

Dodgy games. To be honest, it's not a big deal as the FPS module's design is whatever CIG decides. Barring technical issues, if the FPS module isn't good from a gameplay standpoint, it's CIG's fault.

Dex815

Man this is so embarrassing... Comparing this to Elite... Is really sad... Is like Elite is the one with all those millions of budget...

(And I have put more money in SC than in ED).

Looks like the people in the studio is not skilled enough for the ambition of the project or that there is a massive mislead/chaos.

RK9039

Man this is so embarrassing... Comparing this to Elite... Is really sad... Is like Elite is the one with all those millions of budget...

Looks like the people in the studio is not skilled enough for the ambition of the project or that there is a massive mislead/chaos.

Or maybe the game is still in alpha.

phoenixyz

Wait, are you serious? I can't even tell anymore in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom