• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Fox Cafe: What are your hopes?

I'm pretty sure there won't be a game called Star Fox Cafe, or anything Cafe. I can just see Fox, Slippy and company sipping coffees in a Starbucks.

carlo6529

I hope there is a star fox. It would be cool having the radar on the controller screen when the side characters talk to you.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Daschysta said:
A 3rd person adventure about dinosaurs featuring a love interest for fox along with sonicesque shitty friends and melodrama.

Why do these comments keep popping out?!
And why do they mostly come from Juniors?

TestOfTide said:
I know everyone hates on Starfox Assault, but the game had some good things going for it:

- Orchestrated Music
- The Starship only sections were well done
- The Parts where you held the plasma gun (or whatever it was called) on the wing of a ship and shot down enemies on rails was nice.

they just need to make a starfox assault that has less on-foot parts (not none, but minimize it to being merely a means of transitioning from one vehicle to the next and anti-aircraft machinery) and more variation in vehicles. Starfox shouldn't have less vehicle variety than the Halo series at the very least.

You forgot multiplayer. It's the only game in the series with very well done multiplayer.

apana

500x_foxride1.jpg

55.jpg

Top Bottom