• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront |OT| Here's Where The Fun Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozorov

I hope we get a mode with tickets when your team is holding more control points then your opponents. Sometimes in supremacy if there's a very tight game and your team is holding two of the points for the most of the time, the opponents can get the hero pick-up with 1 minute left and you lose the game. I guess it's also the charm with heroes in that mode, but it's very frustrating when you're controlling the whole game then loses due a hero pick-up :).

Tickets would also be great in droid run.

They'll never say we failed a community challenge it's bad PR.

This.

Also yeah, matchmaking really needs an overhaul. I played probably about 10-15 rounds of drop zone last night and there was only two matches I can remember where the opposing team captured even 1 pod.

Damn--how reliable is this? This sounds like a pipe dream:

Invasion: Will be the the largest multiplayer mode in the game. In this 30v30 match, Players will fight as Rebels or Imperials on the outskirts of Sullust. This game mode will be similar to Walker Assault but include more vehicles for the Empire and New Vehicles for the Rebels. The objective for the game is for the Empire to recapture the factories of Sullust that have been overrun by Rebels. The Empire will have 4 on rail AT-AT’s, 2 will be playable at the start of the match with another 2 joining the match based on the rebels ability to defend.

but I REALLY hope it's true.

Also, it would suck if they take away Han as a hero on Bespin.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Confirmed fake boys

Sorry

cce08e4ddc38b89270cc7f3efaef27fc.jpg

Ozorov

Whatever mode they decide to launch in the dlcs i hope they will also be available on the "old" maps so we are not getting the turning point-situation

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I know it was fake, but also I just don't think they would add a Hero without a Villain on the other side. Well just not two heroes at once. I could see them have one in each pack alternating them just to get you to want every pack , lol.

Ozorov

I know it was fake, but also I just don't think they would add a Hero without a Villain on the other side. Well just not two heroes at once. I could see them have one in each pack alternating them just to get you to want every pack , lol.

I also don't think we'll get two new modes per pack. That means atleast one pack will get no new mode.

MADGAME

Last night I snagged a hero pickup on Endor, while kneeling to use it I was rammed by a Speeder Bike. I didn't die, but when I spawned as the hero I was frozen and could not move, shoot, or take any action. I was beaten gang-initiation style and it was most unpleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom