• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Outlaws Announced, coming in 2024 made by Ubisoft | Xbox Showcase 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member

Watch the World Premiere trailer of Star Wars Outlaws. Introducing scoundrel Kay Vess in the first-ever open world Star Wars game. Coming 2024. About Star Wars Outlaws: Experience the first-ever open world Star Wars™ game, set between the events of The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Explore distinct planets across the galaxy, both iconic and new. Risk it all as Kay Vess, an emerging scoundrel seeking freedom and the means to start a new life, along with her companion Nix. Fight, steal, and outwit your way through the galaxy’s crime syndicates as you join the galaxy’s most wanted.​

FyW4WflaEAAjNhl

FyWxFnqXgAIIdI4

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Not entirelly sure because its just another goddamn cinematic trailer...but doesn't looks interesting to me. At least they gonna show the gameplay later.

'introducing scoundrel hans solo kay vess'...

i'm already picturing the villain: 'i'll get you, my pretty. & your little wookie, too'...

This from The Division people right. Lets see how they go about doing open world singleplayer. Ubi Montreal is still the best team at ubisoft.

Fbh

Meh. We are way past the point where something being Star Wars related is enough to make it exciting.
Will check out the gameplay when they show it but since it's Ubisoft I don't have high hopes.

dan76

Why isn't this the Mandalorian game? At least it looks like this will have guns. I'm so over "the force", I'm over Star Wars on the whole. Gameplay and character customisation needed.

jcorb

Looks fine. I'm honestly kind of over "open-world" games, personally.

Not super into playing female characters personally, but we'll see what gameplay looks like later I suppose.

StueyDuck

It's so weird that this is the most exciting thing from that showcase for me personally.

I don't know why, the main character looks like your generic annoying lead and it's also star wars which on my shitlist

But for some reason I'm getting good vibes

Verchod

This is the kind of star wars game I want, possibly. But it's Unisoft. Will it just be a re skinned Far Cry ?
Please be good..

Laieon

It's so weird that this is the most exciting thing from that showcase for me personally.

I don't know why, the main character looks like your generic annoying lead and it's also star wars which on my shitlist

But for some reason I'm getting good vibes

This was definitely the title-that-had-Star-in-the-name that I was most interested in too. Star Wars games have been great lately, so lets see what the game play looks like tomorrow.

MirageMew2

As someone that’s consistently spoken of this game as my most hyped game we know nothing of, I really cannot be more disappointed. For years since the announcement that Massive were working on a Star Wars game I’ve dreamed of the potential with their experience on The Division. I literally just wanted a Star Wars Division game. This just looks like ANOTHER single-player, fixed character action game set in the Star Wars universe, one that’ll have to dance around a number of restrictions and canon events. Respawn already run that show if you ask me.

Last edited:

Cocksman

Reveal looked cool but why the fuck do we always have to play as a human in fucking Star Wars ? Let me be a goddamn alien

EDMIX

Gameplay tomorrow, yesss
I wanna see how Ubisoft gonna create Star Wars world

Same.

Ubisoft Massive is a solid, trusted team with open world stuff, so I'm more hype based on knowing they are in charge. It makes it being open world, much more hype as we know they can pull it off. I think the art direction was done amazing, but maybe they should have not gone so heavy on the CGI, maybe they wanted this as the first look and gameplay tomorrow as not to allow that trailer to dictate for months and months what people "think" the game will look like.

Top Bottom