• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Final Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
720.gif

haha exactly. finn's about to get whooped.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Is it just me or does the most left guy in the Knights of Ren gif look like he's wearing mandalorian armor?

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I can already see too much of typical JJ's manufactured excitement in this trailer. That's something that's been bugging me about almost everything that he's directed. You (the viewer) know that the characters are doing something urgent and important, characters know that they're doing something important, but it somehow never feels genuine and organic. Ah well, in the end, I'll probably enjoy it.

Sigma722

Whoooaaaaaaaa they forgot about JEDI?! WHAAAAT come on thirty years??!

Duddee. It's been way more than 30 years. When Luke finds out he might be a Jedi, Jedi were already almost forgotten. Frickin obi-wan and Yoda are just 1 of a few left. So at this point, the junk about Luke could very much be exaggerated.

Am i pissing in the wind here or does the guy top right look like hes holding Reys staff?

On top of that all of his guys look unique...

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Nah, probably a Force Pike. The Emperor's Royal Guard carried them.

I had this pet theory first time I saw her with it that it was some form of pike akin to those things, its crafted, not found and is clearly a weapon of some sorts.

Ren, Rey, Knights of Ren

I hold onto my theories.

Blizzard

Banned
That was awesome. I watched it in a restaurant while eating dinner on a big screen, and then again on a monitor, and got chills both times.

My favorite thing was the force theme in the second half with all the heavy bass.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
No I do not want to download the official star wars app during the middle of the trailer i am trying to watch. Thank you youtube

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I can already see too much of typical JJ's manufactured excitement in this trailer. That's something that's been bugging me about almost everything that he's directed. You (the viewer) know that the characters are doing something urgent and important, characters know that they're doing something important, but it somehow never feels genuine and organic.

it worked for me in all of his movies. Maybe it's your opinion

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
It's hard to get excited about these movies. I've been burnt three times prior.

At this point, we're all like Charlie Brown hoping Lucy doesn't pull the football away this time.

Toxi

Banned
I can already see too much of typical JJ's manufactured excitement in this trailer. That's something that's been bugging me about almost everything that he's directed. You (the viewer) know that the characters are doing something urgent and important, characters know that they're doing something important, but it somehow never feels genuine and organic.
...We're talking about a movie trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom