• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series GLOBAL FINALS 2014 – November 1st, 7-8th

SamuraiX-

Not sure what MMA was waiting for when he sat in his base for another minute after 1/1 finished. You can't be indecisive like that against Life.

Even then, he almost made it work. Initially had pretty sexy splitting, but I guess he didn't expect that next wave of Banelings.

Still don't understand why MMA is all of a sudden allergic to building a third command center. -____-

I wish we got these sort of production values for tournaments more often, this is just so cool to watch. Love the race decorations on the booth and all the small things.

kasane

mma didnt deserve to be in the final

what an amateur play

you're playing against life and you go greedy

seriously

That was such a shit final game to end. Congratulations to Life as he worked his ass off to get there. Really wish it was Bomber up there instead.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

zerg champion!!!!!!!! <3 aaaaaaa ;____;

so so so awesome <3 no one thought he could do it ???? he was the only zerg XD

LIFE LIFE LIFE LIFE LIFE

aaaaaaaa the chanting XD wish i was there :x

ps. artosis curse is too stronk

SamuraiX-

Even Life can't believe it was that easy.

I blame Artosis. MMA is WAY better than that.

Huge congrats to Life though. He deserves it. Defeated Zest and TaeJa, two of the big favorites and conquered his demons with San.

Well played. Now don't get lazy and complacent again! I want to see consistent domination again.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
2zptSG8.jpg

:p

i like tasteless necktie <3 very nice :>

(i can breathe again now XD and starts making inane banter XD)

edit: i dont like day 9's neck tie. i dont understand the little diagonal blocks

Sorry, the only baller is Rotty with the black shirt/white tie swag.

that combination is a classic look :> very nice. but i think it will look even slightly better if the jacket is better fitting. that jacket seems half a size too big for him, but yes, pretty nice look too <3

aaaaaaaaa

its over ;___;

goodnight thread <3

been awesome fun o/

Top Bottom