• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series GLOBAL FINALS 2014 – November 1st, 7-8th

SamuraiX-

I'm glad Life was able to shutdown that early Hellbat timing. That's been looking horribly OP lately. Questionable decision by MMA to go for that build on the largest map in the pool though. Why not use that on Overgrowth or King Sejong? Guess he didn't want to give Life a chance to go into a long macro game.

Lethe82

Banned
I'm glad Life was able to shutdown that early Hellbat timing. That's been looking horribly OP lately. Questionable decision by MMA to go for that build on the largest map in the pool though. Why not use that on Overgrowth or King Sejong? Guess he didn't want to give Life a chance to go into a long macro game.

His biggest mistake was not at least backing up to get some drones to his right, but certainly not pre splitting at all in anticipation of the morphing banelings.

2 tanks was enough to hold that. He should have suspected something when he saw that mass of zerglings.

Edit: Was he planning to just walk all the way across the map with that tiny army? Strange decision making.

SamuraiX-

Good lord, Life... :O

Impeccable reads and instincts. He just continues to ascend with every opponent he plays.

I'm getting flashbacks of Life circa 2012.

SamuraiX-

That drop though.
tMW9WwH.png

Very nice timing by MMA. Life getting cocky with no scouting Lings or Overlords that game.

Strange that MMA hasn't even considering playing a macro game once. Has he made a third CC in any of the first three games?

Hopefully we get a game 7 :D. Up to 135K viewers in that game, that's almost the most we've ever had in HOTS. I think we peaked at about 150K for that first ever HOTS MLG.

SamuraiX-

Hopefully we get a game 7 :D. Up to 135K viewers in that game, that's almost the most we've ever had in HOTS. I think we peaked at about 150K for that first ever HOTS MLG.

Oh, I thought that MLG hit like 120-130k. I remember last year's BlizzCon getting around 140k though so it looks like there's a very good chance that this one will set the record.

C'MON, MMA!!

Top Bottom