• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series GLOBAL FINALS 2014 – November 1st, 7-8th

Better appreciate the entertaining dynamic of proxy reaper vs. proxy hatch while it's still here (Taeja/Life game 2). This is an early-game scenario that the LotV economy changes will probably kill, if they stick.

Better appreciate the entertaining dynamic of proxy reaper vs. proxy hatch while it's still here (Taeja/Life game 2). This is an early-game scenario that the LotV economy changes will probably kill, if they stick.

They won't. Starting with 12 scvs is dumb and i can't see it staying in, at least i hope not.

Ithil

vlcsnap-2012-06-19-14h55m09s246.png

Workers! Six of them!

calder

That was great.

If taeja had somehow pulled that shit out after 6 workers left Terran would have been nerfed before match 3

SamuraiX-

Good lord, that game was exhausting to watch. INSANE

After TaeJa lost his entire economy, it really shouldn't have been that close. Nice moves by Life to avoid mass engagements and go for CCs at the end there.

I'm so glad Life is finally spreading creep in ZvT. Those Baneling engagements would never have gone well for him against TaeJa if he didn't get a few tumors out there.

SamuraiX-

LIIIIFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HOLY SHIT

What a perfect read to go for that Baneling bust after predicting that TaeJa would go for the tank drop from the beginning.

calder

Wow at the sack on Life to just say fuck it baneling bust at that point, and then holy shit at taeja *just barely* seeing that bane a bit too late.

kasane

Rooting for the winner of this series to take it all

Still underwhelming conpared to last year

When we staryed off with dear vs jaedong then jaedong into maru

I remember the amount of salt after $100,000 dude beat jaedong.

If jaedong won the first game he threw last blizzcon he should have won it

SamuraiX-

Life and TaeJa always play the most epic TvZ games. In all of their meetings in HotS era, Life has never been able to take a series when going against TaeJa.

DO IT, LIFE!

Top Bottom