• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starhawk (Closed) Beta Testing thread of impressions and questions.

Did 1.1.2 just happen? I can't even find release notes....

1.1.2 came out just a few hours after 1.1.1. There was a bug with the TDM kill limit only going to 3 when it was set to 25, so they put out a quick server side patch.

And yeah, I am judging people in a beta. I had one guy try no less then 4 times to land his pod on me as I ran around their spawn, so I shotguned him no less then 4 times. Some people just don't learn.

DireStr8s

I ran into Sea_Manky online tonight, lol. Our first encounter in Starhawk, following many in Warhawk! Despite several opportunities, neither of us managed to kill one another. Actually he got me once, but, it was a cheap AND lucky shot in a moment of unimaginable chaos so I'm not counting it ; )

New update is a major improvement.

Unique weapon reticles, yay!

Although I'm having some issues with lock tone / locking onto enemies with homing missiles in a Hawk. Like it will lock on, then it will lock on again? @_@

Sounds like you're not even trying man.

How hard is it to memorize RE barrel locations, spawn near them and make a mad dash grenade run to get as much RE as possible, then setting up your own fortifications where you need them? It's easier than anything once you know the RE barrel layouts.

Drop a pod beacon, drop a supply depot, mine more RE, drop a garage, drop a hawk pad. Suddenly you're awash in your own amazing supplies! Maybe a few well placed sentry guns posted around there to swat away attackers.

Do or do not, there is no BAWWWW!

I started off hating this damned thing, but over the past week I've been staying up until 3/5AM playing the f*cking thing. It's getting better, quickly.
But that's not exactly fun. All the unnecessary farming just to get something worthwhile going....? Too tedious. If that's all anyone should do to have fun, why not just have the pre-made layouts? People spawn and start dropping what they need or farm for more points. Fascinating!

Now if the game was a warhawk 2 with bases and vehicles pre-determined but with added walls and turrets to place using the current bnb system, that'd be pretty cool. But looking for little ambiguous shapes on a mini-map to find anything useful is dumb.

But that's not exactly fun. All the unnecessary farming just to get something worthwhile going....? Too tedious. If that's all anyone should do to have fun, why not just have the pre-made layouts? People spawn and start dropping what they need or farm for more points. Fascinating!

Now if the game was a warhawk 2 with bases and vehicles pre-determined but with added walls and turrets to place using the current bnb system, that'd be pretty cool. But looking for little ambiguous shapes on a mini-map to find anything useful is dumb.
... never play Metal Gear Solid or any game where weapons are OSP. The whole point of BnB is it's more fluid than Warhawk. It's not about capturing a base, but capturing territory. Didn't you ever play Zones in Warhawk? Same thing, by increasing the Zone Level of the base you get better weapons. Hence you're fighting over territory/better weaps.

Atruvius

I have only played five matches or so, but here's what I would change/add:
-Health meters
-More aim assist like in WH
-Slower health regen
-Weapons should float higher on the ground and be more visible.
-Have a few buildings already on the maps like hawks and razorbacks.
-Kick option if someone builds something where they really shouldn't.
-Keep the dev menu in the retail version and make it so that you can only enable it in the single player and it resets every time you quit game. PLEASE!

Just played over two hours so I'll add more:
-Rifle should have less spread
-Hawk's machine gun's AOE a bit wider
-I think bubble shield + beam cannon combo is a bit over powerd.
-Faster leveling. (It took me over over two hours to get to level 2. Then I got reset. Feels bad, man :( )
-Custom control mapping. Sprint and grenades should switch buttons. When flying I'd like to have my right stick inverted but not my left stick.
-Would be good if people had, in addition to rifle, also a repair tool as their starting equipmen

GodofWine

Weird. Am I one of the few guys not playing it too seriously?

Well, Im with you at least, just messing around, having fun in the pre-beta.

I love getting my little fortress going next to the RE barrels (REBs from here on out) that are closest to the enemy main base...2 beam turrets in that vicinity really hold down the other teams air support.

This beta came along at the right time, BF3's fun level (for reasons Im not sure) took a total crap after the B2K maps came out (probably cause conquest assault is a crap mode)...but this is fun...Warhawk style fun...Mmmmm...Warhawk

Welp, I'm done. Just played and did nearly nothing. Chased hawks around in a hawk and didn't kill anyone. And I guess rocket launchers can't lock-on to jetpacks or hawks anymore? Got a kill with a rocket launcher to a foot soldier though. Ran around shooting barrels and trying to build stuff and hardly ever engaged enemy territory because I was hardly ever fully equiped. Awesome game hahaha.

Going to play warhawk to reignite my passion for this type of game.

Edit: what a difference. A clear and defined battlefield and playing field go a long way. Crisp details all around make knowing where you are and what it is that's shooting at you much more noticeable and tolerable. Generic tower #4 is hardly noticeable amongst generic backdrop structure #2 between generic towers 5 and 3. Nice try, lightbox. Kinda wondered why I stopped playing that amazing game. More warhawk for me in the future.

Weird. Am I one of the few guys not playing it too seriously?

1600271_o.gif

HEEEEEEEELLLLO?! You play to win the game. You don't play to just play. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

Welp, I'm done. Just played and did nearly nothing. Chased hawks around in a hawk and didn't kill anyone. And I guess rocket launchers can't lock-on to jetpacks or hawks anymore? Got a kill with a rocket launcher to a foot soldier though. Ran around shooting barrels and trying to build stuff and hardly ever engaged enemy territory because I was hardly ever fully equiped. Awesome game hahaha.

Edit: what a difference. A clear and defined battlefield and playing field go a long way. Crisp details all around make knowing where you are and what it is that's shooting at you much more noticeable and tolerable. Generic tower #4 is hardly noticeable amongst generic backdrop structure #2 between generic towers 5 and 3. Nice try, lightbox. Kinda wondered why I stopped playing that amazing game. More warhawk for me in the future.

Warhawk servers are staying up so if you enjoy that more then play it. Starhawk requires you to adapt and overcome, skills you clearly lack.

Warhawk servers are staying up so if you enjoy that more then play it. Starhawk requires you to adapt and overcome, skills you clearly lack.
Herp derp serious business.

No need to take jabs just because I don't like a game you like. I'm not calling anyone out for liking this game. To each their own. Skills have nothing to do with it. Patience, sure.

Game isn't for me. I don't like standing around waiting or farming for a chance to summon a structure to then be equipped with something. I like sneaking into a base to capture it or collect weapons. I like knowing where I can find a vehicle.

But no, I guess I lack building dropping skills that I can place anywhere randomly without little effort...

According to your last few posts, you take the game way too seriously so sorry to offend you?

Donos

I ran into Sea_Manky online tonight, lol. Our first encounter in Starhawk, following many in Warhawk! Despite several opportunities, neither of us managed to kill one another. Actually he got me once, but, it was a cheap AND lucky shot in a moment of unimaginable chaos so I'm not counting it ; )

I played yesterday with Sea Manky and although i never played Warhawk i knew that one Gaffer named Sea Manky is one of GAFs hardcore WH elite. He owned me and my team pretty good (acid sea TDM) in his starhawk so i guess it was him.

I'm glad they changed the game.

Look how it worked out for Killzone 3 or Resistance 3...2 games that have changed thier mutiplayer drastically after a highly succesfull mutiplayer spawned a huge dedicated community.
You see how loved by the past community they are and how the changes made spawned an even larger community...right?

Thank god Sony and its game partners know how to take a succesful game, radically change the gameplay and still keep the community happy and make more users.

I know plenty of times playing Warhawk for the 100+ hours many of us did we all said "You know this game is amazing, but you know what they should change??...pretty much everything!"

/sarcasm

Look, games fun, games good...but why take a formula that work and scrap most of it?

I just dont get developers, mostly Sont dev., who constantly tear down their MP, rip out options, or change the look and rebuild it? WHy not take all these new lofty ideas and build a new game rather then kicking your established fan base who LOVED the gameplay/style of your past games in the nuts?

The first time I tried to access the beta it wouldnt launch. The second time I received a patch, the game launched and crashed my playstation. I actually needed to unplug it.

You're doing it wrong.

I realize you whined about doing it wrong earlier in the thread, and a clan system and playing with people you know would definitely help; but you're doing it wrong.

You can still dash in and cap the flag if you want at the start of the game. You don't need any weapons since melee will insta-kill anybody in your path, dismantle sentry guns, and the enemy won't have time to fortify their base if you immediately crap out a garage and dash over there quickly and snatch the flag.

It sounds like a lot of your complaints, and issues I had earlier, will be resolved in the final where you can play in a clan or with friends who know what they hell they're doing and complimenting each other.

I'm still running into situations where players will drop a pod beacon next to a pod beacon, instead of a vehicle spawn or supply bunker. YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG BETA TESTERS! There are no participation trophies in Starhawk, get your sh*t together knuckleheads! >:|

Co-sign on this. Warhawk still has the better visual design. You know instantly if it's a friend of foe in your line of fire, or up your ass. Adding some ropes and white paint to generic structures doesn't make them visually unique from a hundred yards. Can I invoke BAD ART™ here? :D

I love Warhawk; but that game has it's own layer of rich creamy sh*t that could stand to be patched out. Normal Flight BS making real dogfighting an invalid option since twats can just FIGHT AND FLEE at the same time.

Actually that's my only real issue with Warhawk. :3

Idiot randoms and scrubs will still let your sh*t get pushed up by not grabbing spawn points, using vehicles, or playing smart in general; resulting in situations I've run into with Starhawk where your sh*t is getting pushed up because your idiot team isn't building team resources or fortifying an area sensibly. Six of one, half dozen of another? :\

Herp derp serious business.

No need to take jabs just because I don't like a game you like. I'm not calling anyone out for liking this game. To each their own. Skills have nothing to do with it. Patience, sure.

Game isn't for me. I don't like standing around waiting or farming for a chance to summon a structure to then be equipped with something. I like sneaking into a base to capture it or collect weapons. I like knowing where I can find a vehicle.

But no, I guess I lack building dropping skills that I can place anywhere randomly without little effort...

According to your last few posts, you take the game way too seriously so sorry to offend you?

I didn't say you lacked the ability to drop a building, I said you lacked the ability to adapt and overcome. Try watching a gameplay video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGsHihKidl8

How much standing around did he do? How much time did he have to spend resource farming? How hard was it for him to engage the enemy?

Instead of looking for faults with the game, try looking for faults with your own play style. Because nearly everything you complain about shows a lack of skill and understanding, not problems with the game itself.

And i don't take the game too seriously. Sorry if I don't like to just run around like a jackass, but when I play the game, I like to actually, you know, play the game.

Donos

I really can't wait to watch some fleshed out Clan War game with thought out building strategies. The buildings add a really nice and interesting layer to games.

A lot of players still don't seem to know that the barrels are rift energy. I hate it when the base has Hawk pads and razors but no bunker or jetpack.
Supportbunker and Jetpack is essential for any Spawnpoint and for the base.

Edit: SERVERS down atm? seems so for me. Server connection error message before the starts screen apears, then it goes back to loading.

Grinchy

Banned
Edit: SERVERS down atm? seems so for me. Server connection error message before the starts screen apears, then it goes back to loading.

Ok cool it wasn't just me then. Damn, I really want to play in the GAF room at some point.

I really can't wait to watch some fleshed out Clan War game with thought out building strategies. The buildings add a really nice and interesting layer to games.

I really want to play on some larger maps and with longer match times. There's going to be so much more strategy, people vying for land, attacking and defending bases. Think about how different Warhawk plays on the medium maps versus the full maps, except now you need to do more then stand in a circle for 30 seconds.

Server maintenance from 3-4pm eastern everyday unless otherwise noted.

slider

Haven't given this enough attention but I will do this week. It'd be great if someone could point me in the direction of a quick and concise guide somewhere. I've only played once and remember being quite confused.

If they bring back Zone Maps it will be awesome to capture and defend a zone with the building strategy.

Zones will be back, maybe not in the beta but it will be back. In his interview Dylan Jobe said that right now they're focusing on CTF, Zones, TDM, and a unique spin on Deathmatch, and that other gametypes might be available later.

Co-sign on this. Warhawk still has the better visual design. You know instantly if it's a friend of foe in your line of fire, or up your ass. Adding some ropes and white paint to generic structures doesn't make them visually unique from a hundred yards. Can I invoke BAD ART™ here? :D
Problem is to scrub the broken glass and add a health bar... that a big change. Put it this way: If they implement it we may not see that until the game launches, it sounds too hard to recode everything and get it ready for the open beta. It's not as simple as ripping out code as Sea_Manky put it on the Starhawk forums.
Idiot randoms and scrubs will still let your sh*t get pushed up by not grabbing spawn points, using vehicles, or playing smart in general; resulting in situations I've run into with Starhawk where your sh*t is getting pushed up because your idiot team isn't building team resources or fortifying an area sensibly. Six of one, half dozen of another? :\
Let's call it right down the middle: Did you really see consistent teamwork in Warhawk that wasn't clan-based? Especially when on the Archipelago map and you need to grab middle base early and instead 10 people want to hang back in home base - 3 protecting the flag for some reason, 4 snipers, and 3 guys shooting handheld rockets that don't reach middle base? Look, the idea that more teamwork is needed is actually a myth, it's just that in Warhawk one person in a Hawk can turn the tide of battle. You don't get that so far in Starhawk... if anything, you need communication. However, communication =/= teamwork.

GodofWine

I really just want games longer than 15-20 minutes.

Agreed, 30 minutes (or score limit...a high one), a little more RE (either faster from the beacons or REBs spawn faster), and no limit on structures built (or a higher one).

Dis (game) gonna be good.

---not really seeing the 'i liked warhawk, but not this' thing, its SO much like warhawk , different in its ways of course, but feels so much like it in so many ways.

Some ideas from my play time:

Make all structures usable by both factions - i.e. the opposing team can buy Hawks and Razorbacks or use enemy Beam Cannons. However, Hawks and Razorbacks would cost 50% more when purchased from an enemy unit and Beam Cannons do less damage when used against the faction that built them.

Spawn Beacons can be converted to use by the other faction for 2 RE and 10 seconds at the control panel. 1 RE per 5 seconds and the first 5 seconds neutralizes the Spawn Beacon.

Turrets auto-target if mounted on Bunkers or walls, otherwise they need to be manned. Hopefully this will reduce the number of turrets littering the maps and allow easier entry and exit from bases that have almost no one in them.

Razorbacks take less damage from turrets and rifle fire or have more health - though 2 rockets should kill them.

Get rid of the mechs. Give hover back to the Hawks but make them less agile and reduce the power of their machine gun against infantry (this should happen even if mechs stay - the current gun is very powerful, shoots faster and has better accuracy then the rifle). They take a fair amount of damage from rifle fire as is and beam cannons lock onto them, plus you spawn with a weapon that can hurt them so they aren't going to base rape like in Warhawk. The mechs just look sloppy and cumbersome and the current implementation has really undermined the air game.

Speed up Hawks and Razorbacks, but make the Razorbacks less agile - it is really really easy to run people down right now - far too easy.

Beam Cannons should do less damage against structures. As it is, dropping a Beam Cannon into an enemy base can utterly destroy everything they have built. Or increase the cool-down time.

Allow for walls to be converted into gates from both sides - I am tired of idiots building walls that I can't get through to return the damn map (or having to suicide after a return because I can't get out).

The rifle should have more spread in general but not loose accuracy when holding down the trigger. A flag carrier running away on foot can generally outrun and out maneuver someone trying to gun them down from behind.

Expansion bases should come with some basic buildings in place that are non-functional until a Spawn Beacon is in place and then require a lower initial "reactivation" cost in order to promote expansion. Warhawk made expansion meaningful whereas Starhawk it seems most people are content to just build super bases at HQ and never branch out (CTF), or only one other spawn point in TDM. Spawn Beacons are a bit pricey - perhaps reduce the cost, but only allow each faction to control 3 at a time (in small maps)?

Jet packs should be able to dodge left and right, forward and back.

Weapon switching should be near instantaneous. Switching to accommodate different engagement ranges is to burdensome right now.

Melee needs to be nerfed. 2-hit kill against full health, no lunge and no lock-on.

Ditch the regenerating health completely and return to health-packs. Health packs can be found in Bunkers and around the maps. Increase player health.

Reduce the respawn time of weapons by ~90% but make each pickup give you full ammo.

Bring back repair pickups for vehicles.

Decrease the timer on mines.

Figure out some way to reduce the importance of Rockets. Rockets are everywhere which makes flying a Hawk a death sentence. The air game in Warhawk was fantastic - don't kill that in favour of the ground game.

Infantry combat in Warhawk was really weak so I never really played TDM. CTF was fantastic, but build an battle will naturally create a much different experience this time around (and a much poorer one so far!). In general I only played Zones (and Hero) so I will have to reserve judgement about that. I am very interested to see how map control will be implemented in that game. Ultimately I just really miss having set zones of control that came with their own resources (resources that could be used by both factions). Right now firefights always take place at one or the other HQ or the centre of the map and there is never any real Hawk v. Hawk gameplay.

Razorbacks take less damage from turrets and rifle fire or have more health - though 2 rockets should kill them.
WTF they're overpowered as it is.
Get rid of the mechs. Give hover back to the Hawks but make them less agile and reduce the power of their machine gun against infantry (this should happen even if mechs stay - the current gun is very powerful, shoots faster and has better accuracy then the rifle). They take a fair amount of damage from rifle fire as is and beam cannons lock onto them, plus you spawn with a weapon that can hurt them so they aren't going to base rape like in Warhawk. The mechs just look sloppy and cumbersome and the current implementation has really undermined the air game.
wat...
Jet packs should be able to dodge left and right, forward and back.
Never done that before, nice addition though.
Ditch the regenerating health completely and return to health-packs. Health packs can be found in Bunkers and around the maps. Increase player health.
Sorry, no more packs from what I've been seeing on the forums.

Won't respond to the rest, doesn't seem very feasible right now.

methane47

I didn't say you lacked the ability to drop a building, I said you lacked the ability to adapt and overcome. Try watching a gameplay video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGsHihKidl8

How much standing around did he do? How much time did he have to spend resource farming? How hard was it for him to engage the enemy?

Instead of looking for faults with the game, try looking for faults with your own play style. Because nearly everything you complain about shows a lack of skill and understanding, not problems with the game itself.

And i don't take the game too seriously. Sorry if I don't like to just run around like a jackass, but when I play the game, I like to actually, you know, play the game.

lol that guy pretty much was a waste of space on his team... I cant even express how bad he was for his team.... He was neither attack or defense... he kept on talking about "one man army" which should be the opposite of a team based game. sighhh... Lets not even talk about the wasted Building points he did spawning multiple buildings to only suit his own needs... and then complained about his team... terrible ... terrible...

lol that guy pretty much was a waste of space on his team... I cant even express how bad he was for his team.... He was neither attack or defense... he kept on talking about "one man army" which should be the opposite of a team based game. sighhh... Lets not even talk about the wasted Building points he did spawning multiple buildings to only suit his own needs... and then complained about his team... terrible ... terrible...

Yeah, that video was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

"I love the one man army aspect of this game, guys. I can really do a ton of work by myself." *YOUR FLAG HAS BEEN CAPTURED*

It couldn't have been timed any better.

... you mean like Warhawk, the game where one skilled aggressive pilot can baserape an entire team?

yeah...

Problem is to scrub the broken glass and add a health bar... that a big change. Put it this way: If they implement it we may not see that until the game launches, it sounds too hard to recode everything and get it ready for the open beta. It's not as simple as ripping out code as Sea_Manky put it on the Starhawk forums.

What is this even in reply to Frankman? Lucky crack pipe on blast tonight?

I went back and re-read Moonsalt's post and then my post; I'm talking about the visual design of Rifter/Outcast teams and items in what you quoted of my post. If you're replying to Moonsalt, then quote him.

Plus Sea_Manky is a something of a software programmer himself; so I'll take his word over random opinionated GAF poster when it comes to making software changes. Even accounting for understatement on his part.

Let's call it right down the middle: Did you really see consistent teamwork in Warhawk that wasn't clan-based? Especially when on the Archipelago map and you need to grab middle base early and instead 10 people want to hang back in home base - 3 protecting the flag for some reason, 4 snipers, and 3 guys shooting handheld rockets that don't reach middle base? Look, the idea that more teamwork is needed is actually a myth, it's just that in Warhawk one person in a Hawk can turn the tide of battle. You don't get that so far in Starhawk... if anything, you need communication. However, communication =/= teamwork.

Starhawk is more clan focused by design. It's not even relevant to compare it to Warhawk. While some of the tactics are familiar, it's not the same. I don't NEED to gather RE to build a Hawk pad or supply bunker; or hope some numbskull will do it in Warhawk. I know where to go to get my guns and gear.

Communication with randoms works just as well in Starhawk has it does in Warhawk. I get on the mic and relay my BnB status and locations to my team mates; and folks tend to just ignore it. Fortunately this weekend I ran into some really good players who communicated and we got things rolling and dominated.

Just seems like you're up for random arguing tonight at any rate, so have fun.

What is this even in reply to Frankman? Lucky crack pipe on blast tonight?

I went back and re-read Moonsalt's post and then my post; I'm talking about the visual design of Rifter/Outcast teams and items in what you quoted of my post. If you're replying to Moonsalt, then quote him.

Plus Sea_Manky is a something of a software programmer himself; so I'll take his word over random opinionated GAF poster when it comes to making software changes. Even accounting for understatement on his part.
a) An insult to start a post. Nice.
b) Please read the post on the forum: I'm using a paraphrase but hey let's just say it'll be easy for them to do it in 2 weeks, what do I know outside of the pace of the updates and what's been posted on the forums/radio podcast? They can also transform the game and put dinosaurs shooting lazers by January too!.
c) "broken-glass" health design is a term I use to describe the health situation with Starhawks. As you take more damage, the HUD looks like broken glass, people have referred to player health as "splotches" or whatever term. Probably should've been clearer but didn't know I'd be called a crackhead. Really good reply there.
Starhawk is more clan focused by design. It's not even relevant to compare it to Warhawk. While some of the tactics are familiar, it's not the same. I don't NEED to gather RE to build a Hawk pad or supply bunker; or hope some numbskull will do it in Warhawk. I know where to go to get my guns and gear.

Communication with randoms works just as well in Starhawk has it does in Warhawk. I get on the mic and relay my BnB status and locations to my team mates; and folks tend to just ignore it. Fortunately this weekend I ran into some really good players who communicated and we got things rolling and dominated.

Just seems like you're up for random arguing tonight at any rate, so have fun.
a) Because it's called Starhawk, every little thing will get compared to Warhawk. Fair of not that's what will/has/is happening. And I've seen so many recycled "tactics" it's not funny. Vets like Aced14 flagcapping early and often, Pyrros trying to airrape...
b) You don't need to have a clan, but it helps. That being said, all a clan means is you "know" the guy who is ignoring you.
c) No, that would be you. Thanks for the replies though! :D

MFaVg.gif

methane47

... you mean like Warhawk, the game where one skilled aggressive pilot can baserape an entire team?

yeah...

There is a big difference between a player pretty much suppressing an entire team .... and a player getting random kills in random places around the map.

In Warhawk an aggressive pilot would be the guy that as soon as you steal the flag you can expect a Homing Missle in your backside from him... Rather than this guy who while his flag was being stolen was recanting how great it is to Poop on people... NOT EVEN REALIZING his flag was stolen... Even while he was running up to his base....

noah111

Still Alive
So I got a code a while back, never used it (no longer have a PS3), and emailed it to podcast beyond to read on air, which they never have (as far as I know).

Anyway, I was a private beta tester in WH, probably my favorite online experience on PS3 ever, some amazing good times. Max level and all that, too bad I can't try out Starhawk.

The code expires after tomorrow so someone can check if it's been used or not (if so someone at IGN must've taken it for themselves I guess); 6LBB-CBNJ-99QP

No other game has ever achieved the exhilaration of flight and air combat like WH did, so I hope the best for Starhawk and to all those playing it.

AndyD

aka andydumi
So I played it for a bit last night. Its fun, and it takes some getting used to.

The art style is a touch more generic though that Warhawk to me. It does not feel like Warhawk did. I guess its a side effect of the buildings being modular and having to fit together.

Also, I dont like the Starhawk designs. Its like a Gundam or something. Warhawk had relatively normal vehicles, where you felt small, but you felt that you could make a difference still. Here, its odd its like Warhawk has changed into generic space marine shooter #234234 with outlandish vehicles and hawks and the weapons are more powerful as a result. It felt like UT to me for some reason.

Ill spend some more time with it, but for now my enthusiasm is dampened.

woolley

The beginning of matches are just way too slow in the beginning for me, I just want to easily get into a vehicle and get into the battle instead of having to sit around and farm materials to get the stuff that I need.

And I also don't understand why it seems that people refuse to spawn in the forward spawns people set up. For the most part it's like people are content with staying in the main base which makes the whole game more boring and frustrating.

The beginning of matches are just way too slow in the beginning for me, I just want to easily get into a vehicle and get into the battle instead of having to sit around and farm materials to get the stuff that I need.

Razorback garages cost 2 rift. You start with 3. Wheres the problem?

woolley

Razorback garages cost 2 rift. You start with 3. Wheres the problem?

I don't like the Razorbacks so I have to wait until I have enough energy to get a rocket launcher and a Jetpack and then I have to set up a forward spawn because nobody else seems to want to. All of this takes up way too much time to do effectively.

Top Bottom