• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starlight Inception Release Dates Announced [PC/PS3/Vita]

OmegaZero

From Escape Hatch Entertainment's latest Kickstarter Update:

Hello,

We are proud to announce the release date for Starlight Inception PlayStation Vita and Starlight Inception Steam Full Release.

Starlight Inception is a digital download available in English, as well as subtitled versions in French, Italian, German, Russian and Spanish. The PlayStation Vita release is set to launch on April 22nd in Sony North America territories and on April 23rd in Sony European territories.

Starlight Inception is already available via Early Access on Steam, but April 22nd will see a full release version.

We will be submitting the North American and European PlayStation 3 builds by the end of next week to Sony QA.

A full press release will be issued, but we wanted you, our backers, and prepurchasers to hear it first.

Thank you again for your kind support. This project would not have happened without you.

Kindest regards,
Garry, Melissa and the Starlight Inception Team

For those who don't know, Starlight Inception is a small space-sim developed by Escape Hatch Entertainment for PC/PS3/Vita. More info can be found in this old PS Blog post.

Light up the sky if old.

nampad

Since the beta was quite some time ago, I hope they have polished the game. The Vita impressions weren't good.

OmegaZero

So how did the vita version turn out? I didn't get a chance to play the beta but it looked rough in videos :/

I have no idea, tbh. The Vita beta hasn't been updated since its release, and the only footage I can find of the game is from the Steam Early Access version.

Escape Hatch Entertainment claimed that they were going to try and address the framerate issues and glitches last year in the Starlight Inception forums. Hopefully they followed through.

EGOMON

The game is coming out today, and it have online multiplayer
The game has more than 40 hours of single-player gameplay, an online multiplayer component for up to eight players, and a first-person mode which lets you explore your mothership between missions — see your bunk area, the bridge, the hangar bay, observation decks, and visit the Pilot Ready Room, where you receive your mission briefings.
screenshots:

13930084594_d36a416396_z.jpg

13929636215_ced46fd460_n.jpg
13929636225_017a3bcb86_n.jpg

13930084634_15a2e0d939_z.jpg

Bailers

Coming late to this party.. It's on PS3/4/Vita?

When does it come out for the PS3/PS4? Post on PS Blog wasn't really clear on that.

Top Bottom