• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehead

When you buy a gift copy, it just sits in your inventory and has to be transferred via email or friend list right? You don't get a key that you can post and imply is something else, right?

"Oh, sure, here's a copy of Xcom, enjoy!"

BAM, you have Bad Rats.
I think you can send it to an alt email address and it'll have a link to the gift... Think you can just paste that link to people.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Will the prices be lower in the winter sale or the same? i want to wait!

Rule Number One: Wait for the daily or flash deals.
Rule Number Two: Games won't receive a bigger discount than 75%, so no reason in waiting for that
Rule Number Three: Since it's only a month before the Xmas Sale, i'd wait for any deal not on 75% off.

Fixed, also, how and why the heck would you want it to be cheaper than $5? That's about as good as a price for a digital title on sale >_>; (Still feels bad about getting Blackwell games off of GoG.com for less than $10, I KNEW I SHOULD'VE GONE WITH BOTANICULA GARRRRRRRRRRAH!)

You're right I was hoping to see it cheaper maybe 75% off? lol

drizzle

Axel Hertz
If the "flash deals" are 3 deals that are always at that time and 3 other deals that area always at that time, I'm ok with them.

Edit: I feel such an idiot. I don't understand the prices when it's in my local currency. I'm used to 2.50, 5.00 and 7.50.

How much is 11.84? Is that a good price when compared with all the other stores that sell stuff in USD?

Rule Number One: Wait for the daily or flash deals.
Rule Number Two: Games won't receive a bigger discount than 75%, so no reason in waiting for that
Rule Number Three: Since it's only a month before the Xmas Sale, i'd wait for any deal not on 75% off.

The Sale is the Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom