• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 IV - For me it was Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this Gray Matter game looks awesome, and Ive heard that name, isnt it quite popular?

edit: oooh great humble bundle

Humble PC and Android 9 bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
  • Bridge Constructor
  • Type Rider
  • Ravensword:Shadowlands
TIER 2: BTA (started at $6.4, now $4.8)
  • Kingdom Rush
  • Knights of Pen & Paper +1
For a $1, Type Rider is worth it. It's not that long or difficult, but it's atmospheric and probably has one of the most interesting and unique visual styles and level design I've seen. Very impressive how the developers crafted levels and environments out of the history of typography

Shantom

Not even the Broken Sword trilogy? Sigh...

Broken Sword 3 isn't on Android, so we're getting the first 2 at best.

I already have Broken Sword 2 on Steam, but I'm really enjoying the first one on my phone, so I think I'll buy the bundle just to have the second one on Android too.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ravensword: Shadowlands -- MB-F077D568EE302378 - Taken by TouchMyBox
Broken Sword 2 -- MB-C3A9264B1FA0240B - Taken by Sajjaja
Type:Rider -- MB-E0952BD734FD47E4 - Taken by KenOD
Bridge Constructor -- MB-72D343FA34636406 - Taken by zeroOman
Knights of Pen & Paper: +1 Edition -- MB-6178D48EA68B0614 - Taken by AsylumX

HoosTrax

For a $1, Type Rider is worth it. It's not the long or difficulty, but it's atmospheric and probably has one of the most interesting and unique visual styles and level design I've seen. Very impressive how the developers crafted levels and environments out of the history of typography
There's something about the aesthetic that reminds me of Thomas was Alone. I'll give it a try later.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Extra stuffs

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Broken Sword 2 -- MB-684AC3DE81DB78D2 - Taken by Jawmuncher
Ravensword Shadowlands -- MB-AAC87BCB41DEE0B2 - Taken by natertots
Bridge Constructor -- MB-209E597871DC3691 - Taken by Nabs

Phinor

Weird to see Kingdom Rush in an Android&PC bundle. It easily deserves a spot in one of the main humble indie bundles.

JaseC

Thanks for Broken Sword 2.
I would thank you in another font, but NeoGAF outside of GAF-Gold. Oh well, much appreciated for Type:Rider.

A platforming game about the history of writing, how amusing.
Thanks for Knights of Pen & Paper!

No worries. :)

! Is there any way I can get a Steam code for Grey Matter if I've bought it off Amazon ages ago?

You'll need to hit up Viva Media about that.

Grief.exe

Here's hoping that they'll put Ground Zeroes in the PC version of Phantom Pain as a little bonus.

I know Konami is being intentionally reticent right now to avoid cannibalizing Ground Zeroes sales, but that content will be included with all versions of Phantom Pain.

Konami would want to target 100% of potential customers instead of just those who played Ground Zeroes initially.

Eanan

How have I never known that gamestop does steam vouchers in exchange for store credit?!

Time to flog my xbox 360 and collection of games for steam credit, and invest in dem tf2 keys

wazoo

Wow. It's here. That took forever.

Took forever because the published dead during the greenlight submission. I hope it means Haunted and Venetica may come as well.

Gray Matter is great, Jane Jensen has a little impact on it, and the price is not high.

Tomodachi

Impulse-bought Gray Matter, fair price too. Whew, that took forever. It's a great story with a superb ost and clever puzzles, highly recommended.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Anyone have pac man museum? I'm interested in how good battle royal is.

Jawmuncher

Ok can anyone help me out?
The humble bundle website will absolutely not load over here and I can't figure out why. Any link that goes to the site doesn't even give me a connection error it just doesn't load and that's with any browser I have. Can't even redeem the game I just got because of it. Have no clue how to get around it.

JaseC

Took forever because the published dead during the greenlight submission. I hope it means Haunted and Venetica may come as well.

Gray Matter is great, Jane Jensen has a little impact on it, and the price is not high.

DTP filed for bankruptcy months before Greenlight was even a thing. I'm not quire sure what the motivation was for putting Gray Matter, Haunted and Venetica up on Greenlight as it clearly wasn't in the position to actually release the games.

JaseC

How have I never known that gamestop does steam vouchers in exchange for store credit?!

Time to flog my xbox 360 and collection of games for steam credit, and invest in dem tf2 keys

I've been meaning to sell mine privately as I haven't touched the thing since the release of Gears 3. I should be able to get $200~$250 for the lot, which is oodles more than what EB would give me in store credit.

My wired 360 controller is acting up, occasionally disconnecting itself. Just started happening, I hope it's not the beginning of the end.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
spares

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Broken Sword 2 -- MB-1325D1C8F4D0EFC3 - Taken by nightstorm
Ravensword: Shadowlands -- MB-4E31CB2F86B9E8BD - Taken by Henry Swanson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom