• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relax.MX

iicGrkt4jwhxc.png

Great :)

The_Monk

A quote from realityexists but it's not from Castlevania? I'm lost!

But yes, decent game, need to play it more, own it twice.

Tecl0n

Jørdan;95866063 said:
Ok, so that must mean:

3: System Shock 2
2: Final Fantasy VIII
1: Final Fantasy VII

oh ****. Those were released this year...

I could have swore FFVII and SS2 were 2012 D:

Gamerloid

Jørdan;95866063 said:
Ok, so that must mean:

3: System Shock 2
2: Final Fantasy VIII
1: Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy on top would be my dream. I'd tweet Square just to show we want your games. Lol

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

Now this makes me quite happy. My love for Sonic aside as a franchise, this is simply just one of the best multiplayer games out there with easy accessibility, full of hidden depth and improvement for increase in skills, a giant love letter to past classic games, and just full of happiness and charm across what I consider the best kart racing game out there.

If you haven't played it before, I do highly recommend it and join us sometime racing online, tis fun in the crazy arcade type of way.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Cook, Serve and Swapper and Validas may not win as these polls were done pre-sale and those hasn't quite caught on at SteamGAF yet.

sprinkles

I am sensing my Bioshock #1 which would be fine with me, I voted it as my #2.

I fear my #1 (Shadow Warrior) will not make the list at all, shame on you SteamGAF!

Jørdan

oh ****. Those were released this year...

I could have swore FFVII and SS2 were 2012 D:

Hehe, I had to go through a list of releases this year on Steam to be sure I hadn't missed anything. It can be hard to keep track, especially with re-releases :)

Final Fantasy on top would be my dream. I'd tweet Square just to show we want your games. Lol

It's only the natural order, would love it myself of course although I think we are in for a disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom