• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

main-qimg-86bd1f46f263a9e8940eb746b9098933

AHA-Lambda

Steins;Gate 3 isn't as bad as Steins;Gate 2 was, but still, it's taking away my will to play games.
The pacing is just... so terrible in this game. I can't read for more than 10 minutes before my interest wanes and I just go to browse GAF. Like I'm doing now...
The fact that the fantranslation is... serviceable at best doesn't help here.
Hopefully Steins;Gate 4 and 5 are better. I'd really like to finish the whole series this year...

Steins Gate 2, 3, 4, 5? Wha??

I know of the first and Steins Gate 0 =/

Steins;Gate 3 isn't as bad as Steins;Gate 2 was, but still, it's taking away my will to play games.
The pacing is just... so terrible in this game. I can't read for more than 10 minutes before my interest wanes and I just go to browse GAF. Like I'm doing now...
The fact that the fantranslation is... serviceable at best doesn't help here.
Hopefully Steins;Gate 4 and 5 are better. I'd really like to finish the whole series this year...

Honestly I'd just skip to Steins;Gate 0, it's the only true sequel out of those and I think assigning numbers to non-canon spinoffs is giving them a bit too much credit.

Noob question: I refunded a game, what do I do with my cards?

I usually sell all of my cards, but I don't want to abuse the refund system. I found two cards in two hours.

Still can't believe how fucking long Alice: Madness Returns was and it's literally the exact same mechanics and level design but with new art the whole time.

madjoki

Noob question: I refunded a game, what do I do with my cards?

I usually sell all of my cards, but I don't want to abuse the refund system. I found two cards in two hours.

Only penalty you get is 2 hour delay for card drops for about 3 months or so, so we'll free to sell.

Knurek

I hope we get 0 soon on Steam

The cover for the second one has my attention

Well, 0 is on PC already, in English to boot. Just a question of time, unless Mages is testing potential of bringing it officially by looking at Psycho Pass Sales.

The only good thing about the second game is the yaoi chapter
No, seriously

Alright. Somehow this last achievement seemed to be an unmissable story achievement, that I somehow missed.

If you started playing at launch, there was an hour or so window where the achievements weren't live in the system yet so progress was not being tracked. It fixed itself shortly but I also had to replay the first chapter to unlock it.

Blu(e)

Steins Gate 2, 3, 4, 5? Wha??

I know of the first and Steins Gate 0 =/
At first I thought he was doing the Okami thing. Didn't realize Steins Gate had so many games.

Concerning Dragon Quest Heroes 2

On a side note, when playing in full screen mode, if you want to quit the game quickly, the easiest way to do this is to press Alt-Tab and close the program if you have a keyboard ready.

Who does this? What the hell.

AHA-Lambda

Can TT do nothing right?

First I couldn't import my S2 save for TWD S3, and had to use the choice system to effectively rebuild it, and now in ep 4 I get
a flashback with Jane
even though my ending for S2 had me going alone, in both cases.

Almost considering using my first refund for Outlast 2 just because based off the first 15 minutes it stresses me out to the point where I had to quit and play something else lol. Wish some of my friends were more into games so I could at least make a drinking party or something out of it but alas.

Remember Me is... decent, I guess? The gameplay is mediocre and the story is merely decent, but the visuals and world-building are excellent. Also love Nilin's voice actress.

Still can't believe how fucking long Alice: Madness Returns was and it's literally the exact same mechanics and level design but with new art the whole time.

The checkpointing is also absolute garbage.

ArjanN

Not just any game, but one of the games primarily responsible for the creation of the ESRB. And a public Nintendo vs. Sega bitchfit.

Yeah, which is ironic given that the actual content of the game is tame even by PG13 standards.

Also, the historical significance is really the only notable thing about it aside from the novelty of it being an FMV game on consoles at the time. As an actual game it was pretty terrible IMO.

Knurek

Remember Me is... decent, I guess? The gameplay is mediocre and the story is merely decent, but the visuals and world-building are excellent. Also love Nilin's voice actress.

Supposedly, the game is better with original (French) voice acting.
Might be something to do on an eventual second playthrough.

Ozium

The Tetris Company licensing is the only thing I can think of. They struck a deal with Ubisoft for the Tetris license to be distributed digitally on current gen consoles and PC since Ubi's Tetris is on PC. Switch wasn't officially announced at the time so that's why there is a digital version of the game. However only a physical retail copy for the PS4.

The Tetris Company only allows one version of Tetris to be available at one time on digital storefronts is what I've heard. Didn't they pull the PS3 one from the PSN store before the new Ubi one came out?

enjoy your version of Tetris, steamers

MARVEL VS. CAPCOM: INFINITE will release on PS4, Xbone and PC 19th sept.

Some chars:

• Ultron
• Hulk
• Thor
• Hawkeye
• Rocket Raccoon
• Chun-Li
• Strider Hiryu
• Chris Redfield

Story trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT4CUDk6zZ0

Seriously? Capcom is still choosing Chris over Leon even though RE2make is in development right now?

Man this thread is sad.

And PC folks are the ones thirsty for ports.

I called it since Cloud was announced for Smash

Tonton

Well, 0 is on PC already, in English to boot. Just a question of time, unless Mages is testing potential of bringing it officially by looking at Psycho Pass Sales.

The only good thing about the second game is the yaoi chapter
No, seriously
Well I still didn't play the original VN so I can wait

I feel lied to

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Well, I have ~12 weeks since last refund and I'm still on penalty.

before for me was 31st august - first week of december.

Ah. Maybe the length varies according to how many refunds you've done. X for one refund, X + Y for two refunds, etc.

The last few sequences of Edith Finch are bar none the best and most affecting fusion of gameplay and story I've experienced. It's only 2 and a half hours long at most but it's perfectly paced. Still pretty shaken by the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom