• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

is the nier dlc gonna be free?

it doesn't really look like something that should cost me money

i don't get it why does jonathan blow liking it makes you like it less?

were u burned as me by starseed pilgrim?

1500 yen, so probably 15€/ $

zkylon

zkylewd
1500 yen, so probably 15€/ $
lol no wonder they let you kill the square enix ceo, that's such a ripoff

Recommend me any good gaming soundtrack to listen to while at work :)
some of my favorites:

fez, va-11 hall-a, vvvvvv, ori and the blind forest, hotline miami 1, nier 1, always sometimes monsters, ass creed brotherhood, dxhr 1, little inferno

i switch between all of those and get weird looks sometimes when it's like the little inferno theme song but that ost is so fucking goooooooooood

zkylon

zkylewd
At least the japanese voice acting is free this time.
pfftt

that's actually so lame, none of the content seems worth it in the slightest

if this overpriced dlc is what the secret elevator doors were about that's like twisting the dagger on my heart

for shame platinum

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 is a pretty game and the 3d monster renders great, so excited for 11. Maybe by the time it comes to pc I'll have finished 7 lol.

Healix is so fucking cute.

Rizzi

pfftt

if this overpriced dlc is what the secret elevator doors were about that's like twisting the dagger on my heart

I spent the entire game going "next route I'll finally get to see what's in those elevators"
:|

zkylon

zkylewd
I spent the entire game going "next route I'll finally get to see what's in those elevators"
:|
yeah

i really obsessed about those elevators, checked them dozens of times and thought about them non stop even after getting ending 5. like i was sure you might be able to open them if u upgraded all the weapons or whatever

it really sucks if it's just gonna be used for what sounds like really lame dlc or whatever

Arthea

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 is a pretty game and the 3d monster renders great, so excited for 11. Maybe by the time it comes to pc I'll have finished 7 lol.

Healix is so fucking cute.

not related in any way, one is developed by KT, other by SE.

getting back to DQH, are these games really fun?

edited: well, "in any way" is not right as they have the same character designer

zkylon

zkylewd
btw it's a real dumb thing about nier 2 i actually really, really love, and that's that save points are not so much save "points" as they are save "areas"

fact that u can just walk to the vicinity of a save point, hit start and save is really nice and i sort of hope all games adapt that idea from now on

so smart and handy

not related in any way, one is developed by KT, other by SE.

getting back to DQH, are these games really fun?

edited: well, "in any way" is not right as they have the same character designer
Obviously? Just exciting to see modern 3d versions of classic designs.

I never played the first and am only on the first stage so I'm not sure yet. Definetly higher budget than other Dynasty games I've played.

Reminds me my friend took my copy of Hyrule Warriors 3ds when he moved to NY TSK TSK TSK

Hektor

pfftt

for shame platinum

You can kill SE's CEO to unlock more of toobies butt.

It's gonna sell like fresh bread on a German Saturday morning

I've replayed the first and 3rd Stalker games at least a few times each but have never spent more than an hour with Clear Sky so I should really do that. Is Vanilla the best first time experience for it. Or is there a mod that removes the lock on grenades

Production value of Heroes 2 really is shocking, monsters look so good <3

Arthea

was this already known?

Studio Alpha Line announces Astrologia Odyssey IV: Chronos Reflection for PS4, PS Vita, and PC

https://youtu.be/bBW9Eo8JW9A

Shoot 'em Up Combo Action

Avoid enemy bullets, bounce back and approach, and counter-attack! Form your party and explore hack-and-slash dungeons.

The game is equipped with ”randomly generated stages," and as a ”2D action game," you can explore and clear dungeons as in a ”roguelike game."

Game Concept

A 2D side-scrolling action RPG where you form a party and progress through dungeons.
It is composed of randomly generated stage hack-and-slash exploration parts and boss clear stage parts.
The level of difficulty changes by level and attribute affinity, player skills (combo attacks).

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I've sent an e-mail to Giant Sparrow about this. You can set a higher resolution in GameUserSettings.ini and it's reflected in the options menu, but the internal rendering resolution seems to be unaffected.

Update:

Giant Sparrow got back to me this morning. A patch should be coming to address the maximum resolution issue in the PC version [of Edith Finch]:

Hi, Jason.

We're discussing a patch now and should have more to announce soon. The game supports up to 4k resolution, but it looks like some folks don't see those options in their settings menu, so we're considering the best way to fix that now.

Thanks!
--ian

Looks like it's one of those bundles where you have to not own anything in the bundle to be eligible.

If you logout in your browser, add it then log back in you can buy it and games you already own will go into your inventory as gifts.

That sucks. Kinda bad to your existing customers. The new customer can save around 50% by buying all games, I bought every BB at release, but can only save 10%....

Should I get the entire Blazblue collection or just the latest one?

Also, did anyone here play Berserk and have any impressions?

Heroes 2 coop is hilarious, with 4 people letting off abilities the map was cleared within seconds and we spenthink the entire mission at the spawn points just keeping the waves from even entering

derFeef

Should I get the entire Blazblue collection or just the latest one?

Also, did anyone here play Berserk and have any impressions?

I have yet to finish it, but I enjoyed it so far. It's not the best Musou but the combat is satisfying and crunshy. I also enjoy the story quite a bit, not knowing much about Berserk. The Anime cutscenes could be better but I guess that is it's own story, as they are taken directly from the show.

Lanrutcon

Got Dragon Quest Heroes 2 waiting for me at home. I hear it's got some weird framerate limitations, but is otherwise fun as hell.

Not sure if performance or network issues but this story mission I played in Heroes 2 ran at 20 fps over half the time ugh.

Edit: sp story battle too, hope it gets fixed soon. YouTube video trick isn't doing much for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom