• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

I wonder how big of a graveyard that KKK thread will turn into. There are already a few there that I saw coming miles away.

What weird mound to eat pie on.

<reads OP>

Huh that seems cut and dry. Most of the first replies seem to agree. Let's skip to the last few pages and seeOH MY GOD THEY BLEW IT UP!

Man, I wished I loved Scanner Sombre more than I did. "Paint a cave with LIDAR so you can figure out where to go" is a neat concept, but the "story" part of this feels really tacked on and actually takes away from the experience a bit, and I finished the whole thing in ~100 minutes. You're also given a bunch of "upgrades" to your LIDAR gun that hint at deeper mechanics that just aren't there, and most of them end up serving no purpose whatsoever.

Man is it *beautiful* while it lasts though.

Tizoc

SNK should bring more of its games to Humblebundle/Steam.
Nam-1975 on PS4 was such a joy to play, I was quite surprised on how fun it was and it's simple design and concept lends to an interesting layer of depth, namely utilizing the C button roll/movement to avoid dying.

SNK should bring more of its games to Humblebundle/Steam.
Nam-1975 on PS4 was such a joy to play, I was quite surprised on how fun it was and it's simple design and concept lends to an interesting layer of depth, namely utilizing the C button roll/movement to avoid dying.

I'm still waiting for Humble to deliver Garou keys.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im playing Bloody Roar: Primal Fury now.
98e28becde.gif

I wonder how big of a graveyard that KKK thread will turn into. There are already a few there that I saw coming miles away.

What weird mound to eat pie on.

If he happens to see his way out the door in the near future, at least let him lobby for Dinosaur: Resurrection and the game be greenlit before he does.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I was addicted to the original version on PSX. I've played all the others, but the first is still my favorite.

Primal Fury was my first so it holds that special place for me even if I think its mostly a button smasher. The game does have more depth than I thought with the whole thing with some attacks that have some sort invincibility frames which work well as counters, the side stepping feature as awkward as it is being mapped on the L and R button it actually works to move away from the linear moves. Im a bit sad to see the potential the series had to then be somewhat fucked over by BR4 and then Konami puttin the final nail in the coffin. I may record all the endings of Bloody Roar on Dolphin for the sake of online preservation since from what I see the recordings are mostly old and original qualitity. I tested recording one and Im pretty pleased with how it ended up in terms of quality.

I'm just gonna assume the Australian dollar got cut off and it's at -3000%.

Same price as the US, US$59.99. I assume once we eventually get the local currency they'll gouge like crazy.

The local full price games retailer, ebgames, is charging about US$75 and US$67 for the console and pc pre-orders respectively.

Really sad I haven't read a single Dawn of War III review that has any praise for the campaign. Don't have the time to practise rts games enough to play online so I only play campaigns and I was really excited :/

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Good.

Hopefully Quake Champions doesn't take too long to get on Steam once released.

It'll be quite a while, I'd wager; Bethesda/Zenimax is unwavering in its "We'll release on Steam if we have to" approach to F2P/exclusively multiplayer titles. Even Elder Scrolls Online wasn't on Steam initially.

Haha, yeah, the mature content warning is conspicuously absent in this case.

The thing is they changed the pictures. Also their Hell Girls game had a different image/banner before. Now it also seems like its a cut hentai-image...

Both games had really boring images before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom