• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2017 - Toot toot, Cold Steel Warrior, shaka brah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Yowza

SNX2MAR.png

I think I have ten times the items on my wishlist and my total is about $3,000 USD. You like expensive games!

Tonton

As long as they dont release Ace Attorney, that's for sure.
Heck, they're selling AA1-2-3 FOR 15 BUCKS on iOS. At this price, it'd fly off the shelves on Steam.
I'd certainly double dip at this price on Steam (as long as they don't majorly screw up regional pricing)

Meanwhile I don't feel like bothering with the other games on 3DS

I think I have ten times the items on my wishlist and my total is about $3,000 USD. You like expensive games!
Well more expensive games are more likely to he sitting in the wishlist

I'm more excited for Ys VIII than Ys SEVEN but I'm more likely to get the latter first

AHA-Lambda

Yay :D

Boo...

aXwws7Z.png

so uh, tacoma

that was it?

I liked it but I admit I can't find much fault here.

It's a big step down from gone home, and chief amongst its problems for me is that it's too short.

The plot is interesting I found but the game isntvgiven the chance to properly develop the characters or the world. And then within the last 10 mins the revelations come and things are wrapped up all too neatly and quickly.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wtf is this Arc Systemworks isometric mech game? Seems to be a remaster of something? :eek:

Cels

header.jpg

just noticed that i have Sine Mora EX in my library because I own the original.

didn't even know that they were updating this game.

the differences, according to the steam page, are:

• 16:9 Aspect ratio (instead of 16:10 which is still an option)
  • Full English Voice Overs (Original Hungarian ones are still available as an option)
  • Local co-op for up to 2 players in Story mode
  • 3 New versus modes: Race, Tanks, Dodgeball
  • New challenge levels
  • Improved Rendering
  • Native 4k at 60 FPS

Knurek

Quick, everyone buy Rez on PC, so that Sega notices we like rhythm games and ports Hatsune Miku and/or Dancing All Night.

dex3108

My Logitech G502 mouse arrived and now i need to get used to it XD But mouse feels great in hand and it is really responsive.

titch

Weird issue with the steam client.

If i click on a video then click on another one without pausing the first the audio from the first one continues to play in the background.

Even if i go back and restart and then pause the first one it still plays in the background.

If i click on one then another and repeat it keeps playing them all?

If i click off the game they all stop.

Weird issue with the steam client.

If i click on a video then click on another one without pausing the first the audio from the first one continues to play in the background.

Even if i go back and restart and then pause the first one it still plays in the background.

If i click on one then another and repeat it keeps playing them all?

If i click off the game they all stop.

Yep same here. In both the client and Chrome. It's been doing this for several weeks for me.

Wok

GRIMOIRE might have been hacked.

I read the executable triggered heuristic alerts for some antivirus programs. Nothing big, just an alert that the program might be an adware.

And now this:

The sample savegames were uploaded by people pirating the software. That was a pirated version they uploaded. There were pirates asking for support on this forum. I don't know if they have introduced a very ugly virus into the program. I trusted them when I had a look at their samples but discovered later these are all pirated copies they were ASKING FOR SUPPORT for on this forum.

So pirates might have sent a virus through their savegames to Cleve.

Or he might just be lunatic.

Hektor

I read the executable triggered heuristic alerts for some antivirus programs. Nothing big, just an alert that the program might be an adware.

And now this:

He's also saying he's going to add DRM posthumously lmao

Can anyone recommend a decent mouse pad? Mines a cheap shitty one thats super thin

This one is thin but designed to be so. It has enough cushion to be comfortable without having so much of a spongey feeling that you drag your mouse too much.

My AWP game in Counter Striker literally got better when I picked this up. I was playing that a lot back then, and have been happy with it since. I used to roll with a cheap one with my dog's face on it, then I switched to no mousepad, to this.

https://steelseries.com/gaming-mousepads/qck-plus

kurahador

Bcause i'm too lazy to have elaborate opinions about a mostly bad franchise:

TWD1 9/10
TWD2 4/10
TWED:M 2/10
TWD3 5/10

S3 is just slightly better than S2 huh? Guess I'll wait for a deeper discount.

Also for those who care, Paladins has updated its competitive mode. Now it has ranking, rewards and everything.
Seems like a mix of CSGO and Overwatch.

Total Warhammer is getting a big update tomorrow, too. The Norsca DLC drops, several factions are getting tweaked (and Chaos is getting overhauled), and they're also doing a 30th anniversary thing and giving away a Regiments of Renown DLC affecting, like, five factions (provided you sign up for a Total War account).
They've released a changelog for the patch here.

Total waaagh only gets better.
TWD Michonne is pretty meh so far. How does TWD Season 3 compare to this?

TWD: Michonne is the worst by far, but I'd rank TWD Season 3 below the other two seasons by virtue of its main plot. Like, as a continuation of Clementine's story it's great, but as a standalone story it's pretty blah.

Although it's worth mentioning that I only really enjoy TWD as a continuation of the first season's story beats.

Wok

He's also saying he's going to add DRM posthumously lmao

This is not impossible because the current game is bugged, so unless pirates debug the current builds, they will be stuck with something barely playable (imo).

Rizzi

And now this:

I cannot decide which is more likely.

Jmille99

So Im new to the PC space, and somethimg that has always intrigued me went on sale today at Humble: RPG Maker MV.

Question on it - How does MV compare to the other Makers? I know nothing about game dev and couldnt tell you jack about coding, so the easier the better.

Freezard

header.jpg

just noticed that i have Sine Mora EX in my library because I own the original.

didn't even know that they were updating this game.

the differences, according to the steam page, are:

• 16:9 Aspect ratio (instead of 16:10 which is still an option)
  • Full English Voice Overs (Original Hungarian ones are still available as an option)
  • Local co-op for up to 2 players in Story mode
  • 3 New versus modes: Race, Tanks, Dodgeball
  • New challenge levels
  • Improved Rendering
  • Native 4k at 60 FPS

Oh that's the game coming out to Switch soon. So I guess they decided to update the original game as well. Had no idea I had it either, was going to play it on Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom