• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

Everything I've ever heard about boletos makes them sound amazing.

Sarcasm.

To be true they are still in the "may take X days to process request" .... And it is a small price to pay for the fact that I can STILL choose If I want some games that I made boletos for xD

I figured I would wait until it's no longer on sale. I figure those who are looking to play it anytime soon would have bought it at $7.50. Maybe I'm wrong, I just want to be sure whoever I gift it to will actually play it.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I figured I would wait until it's no longer on sale. I figure those who are looking to play it anytime soon would have bought it at $7.50. Maybe I'm wrong, I just want to be sure whoever I gift it to will actually play it.

I'm just messing around. I have gotten two games already, I won't be greedy. I was planning on buying it, but since I ever played the first(and it was less than $3), I thought I would hold off on it.

You should have a witcher theme contest for one of the keys though.

I couldn't even install it at this point my HDD is so full. I think giving it to someone who just built a gaming PC is an awesome idea.

pants

new steam ot banner time

orbkS.jpg

So, was this Raizo? Also does anyone have a link to where I can find more works from the author?

Boris

Neo Member
My first Steam sale (had my last gaming pc in 2002, I think), and this is what I got:

The Walking Dead
Critter Crunch
To The Moon
Deadlight
Metro 2033
The Witcher
The Witcher 2

Almost grabbed Batman: AC and Max Payne 3, but I managed to hold off on those for now.

Tomodachi

I spent more than 100€ on last summer sale and 0€ on this autumn sale. I guess I already got all that I wanted, only newer bigger titles are left on my wishlist, and the deals weren't that inviting for me. Not really the sale's fault though. Let's hope Christmas sale will be better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom