• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Deck giveaway for The Game Awards

Holammer

It's obvious there will be a Deck segment in the show, but will Valve tease or show off other stuff? Like CS:GO with Sauce 2 (or for consoles), new Steam Controller or a console style device.

Fuz

Banned
When does it starts, in Rome time?
2Rce3.gif

DaGwaphics

Damn. I don't think I've bought anything on there within the time limit. LOL

Edit: The bastards. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Screenshot-2022-12-08-173130.png

Good luck to those that can try for it. Got my X1 in 16 and basically didn't buy anything in steam after that.

Last edited:

splattered

You had to have bought something during a specific timeframe, like January to end of November or something. If you didn’t buy anything on Steam during that period then you probably don’t really need a deck tbh.
Yeah i don't game on PC but my son does a bit, i was just interested in winning one for him. no loss either way though i guess :)

PhaseJump

Banned
I'm figuratively dying from influenza today. I slept about 17 hours, hauled ass to a PC to set this stream up, and there's an unopened large bag of Doritos on my coffee table that I don't remember buying.

The universe is trying to fuck with me.

//DEVIL//

Woohooo says I am registered ... will post my nudes here ...

I know you want to see my flat hairy man ass ... why esle would you have clicked show spoilers ....
Was hoping you are a hot girl with a nice ass. fk lol.

Kidding... I think... So where is the link for the steam live show ? it only says I am registered.

Last edited:

YukiOnna

Was able to register but did not buy anything since 2020.
So I am out?
Yep
  1. your Steam account must be in good standing (e.g., no active bans, locks);
  2. you must have made a purchase on Steam between 12:00am GMT on Nov 14, 2021 and 11:59 pm GMT on Nov 14, 2022, from one of the Giveaway Countries; and
  3. your entry in the Giveaway must have been made in good faith, as determined by Valve in its sole discretion.

Wildebeest

Seems like my member is in good enough standing to take a free chance to play with Gabe's deck, but am I going to stay up till 3am UK time watching this show? No.

Spyxos

I'm pretty sure I'm going to win. I wonder how long it will take for them to deliver one to my house?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to win. I wonder how long it will take for them to deliver one to my house?
Time won't be your worry, They ship it in a known box shape and size and you can't rerout your delivery for pickup. You stuck hoping everyone in the chain of delivery is honest and that no porch pirates are around the day of delivery.

Spyxos

Time won't be your worry, They ship it in a known box shape and size and you can't rerout your delivery for pickup. You stuck hoping everyone in the chain of delivery is honest and that no porch pirates are around the day of delivery.
That's good to know. Here in the house, an Macbook was stolen just a few weeks ago....

I am at home in front of my PC with Steam running and a web browser opened to the page. No video link anywhere.
The main youtube page is playing music already.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I am at home in front of my PC with Steam running and a web browser opened to the page. No video link anywhere.
The main youtube page is playing music already.

Click back to the store, then back on the big splash image for the awards - the stream just appeared for me.

Wildebeest

Like, over 500k people are watching this show across various streaming sites despite nothing interesting ever happening on it. Amazing.

Top Bottom