• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Helpdesk Site: Lots of upcoming games maybe leak, slowly getting confirmed

Son Of D

No FFIX love? :(

Probably easier to port the PS4 version of FFX/X-2 over since the architecture is closer to PC. Although I feel they might bring IX over eventually. Especially if XII HD Remaster (it's inevitably going to happen) gets a PC version too.

Nyoro SF

that's a shame, i imagine it will be a while for the atlus stuff, couple years maybe

nisa could always do grim for vanillaware after their own catalog
have you tried Muramasa?

Tried Muramasa, 999/VLR, looks like everyone found everything that was going to be found...

dity

This is the complete list? I guess people then should stop throwing away their PS4/Vita, lol. There is no reason to even do so based on this list. If you bought Vita just for Dangan, maybe. But there are still a lot of exclusives that are worthy for getting both hardware. In case of Vita, you also have an excellent portable console.

ITT, I have learned that a lot of people bought Vita just for Danganronpa 1-2 (surely not for Criminal Girls :D) and PS4 for FFX|X-2 HD Remaster.

People can do whatever they want with the hardware they own based upon this thread. :/

GAMERG0D

I wasn't expecting FFX HD so soon, I mean it probably won't come out for months because they'll release VI first. But damn.

FFFanatic

Neo Member
I really hope this is true. I would love to see the modding community try to do something about Tidus' overly-modded face. It's the one thing I can't get over with the remasters.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
What does Kagari think about the FFX/2 entries in the database OuO ?

Putting the game on PS4 probably made it easy for a PC version, so it's not really surprising. SE love doing late ports because they know people will double or even triple dip.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
SE would port the acclaimed Final Fantasy's to the moon if they could and thought people would quadruple dip.

No Sunset Overdrive :(

You never know, they flat out lied and directly said that Dead Rising 3 was NOT a timed exclusive and that it would never come to PS4 or PC.

Then it came to PC in the summer.

Not saying it's the same case but there is precedent for a previously XB1 exclusive coming to PC after explicitly stating that it would never happen.

Kezen

Banned
You never know, they flat out lied and directly said that Dead Rising 3 was NOT a timed exclusive and that it would never come to PS4 or PC.

Not saying it's the same case but there is precedent for a previously XB1 exclusive coming to PC after explicitly stating that it would never happen.

It would have been announced already. It's not coming.

Drago

Did Insomniac ever say it would never happen? AFAIK they only said they had no plans but they didn't completely rule it out.

More on topic, seeing the Danganronpa games listed has me excited, will probably double dip on those...

Boss Mog

Screw FFFX/X-2, Bad Rats Show is coming!

Actually excite for X/X-2. Glad I held off picking it up on PS4 now.

SE had the PS4 Limited Edition for $19.99 on their store during the Black Friday weekend. And so many other insane deals. The SE Store definitely won Black Friday this year, over all the big guns.

Your words, not mine. The list being bigger would have been a problem, but as of now it's still cool. You can relax.
And yeah, you are not coming across as defensive, don't know where people got that idea.
Thanks for the clarification. Also you got the wrong idea, lol. I am relaxed and I wasn't panicking just because some of the games that I already own are now coming to PC. I was just pointing out towards the overreactions in this thread (calling a platform dead, talking about throwing away, etc). I am sure you have seen the posts.

Kudo

Looks like my new Skylake might finally get some use.
Honestly surprised that they're already working on Ray Gigant.

ArjanN

Provided this is all true, I see no reason to throw away my Vita. It's still my current favorite portable system, with my 3ds XL gathering dust till SMT4 Final comes out. I've played so much Spelunky on the can it's mind boggling.

I always figured the biggest advantage to the vita was that it's a handheld anyway, so you can play stuff when you're not home/commuting/on a plane etc.

It's why I never really saw handhelds as direct competitiors with consoles/PC.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Looks like my new Skylake might finally get some use.
Honestly surprised that they're already working on Ray Gigant.

Not really surprising when you consider Vita -> PC ports have been increasing and supposedly the main reason for delayed release been both is the porting schedule.

Mifec

Putting the game on PS4 probably made it easy for a PC version, so it's not really surprising. SE love doing late ports because they know people will double or even triple dip.

Yeah I guess I shouldn't be surprised after Type 0 I guess. Curious as to how long after the console version is out they announce XV.

Guys

QoEHf4l.png

vp8ju5x63suj.gif

Kyougar

Honestly the only "downside" I can see of this is that the vocal PC Elitist will now be even further insufferable. Since they can't merely be happy with getting the game, but need to tell people constantly why their version is the best and act all smugly. On the flip side this then causes the fanboys of the console the game is no longer exclusive to, to start acting out and acting as though they were betrayed or something. All very annoying and increasingly harder to avoid.

This is only a downside if you don't accept that games on PC are the best Version most of the time. If it's not, it's the devs fault (Arkham, FF13) but for most botched ports there is a solution.

So the only insufferable thing there is: sneaky *I'm not concerned myself, but those PC gamers are insufferable because they talk about how the best version is on PC* posts.

Top Bottom