• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

I'm assuming the BTA additions would be One Piece, Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse, or Naruto 4, if they were gonna go for something decent. Everything else is either very cheap games they have or too new to be added.

I'm assuming the BTA additions would be One Piece, Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse, or Naruto 4, if they were gonna go for something decent. Everything else is either very cheap games they have or too new to be added.

Naruto 4 is newer and more expensive than Tales of Zestiria. COuld be Xenoverse or One Piece.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
If its Xenoverse that would be pretty great. That game is great fun in a mindless sort of way, especially if you have any reverence for the source material.

Momentary

Banned
Time for another build. Got my S4-mini in today. I'll make my own STEAM Entertainment System. Josh from NFC did a fantastic job on this anodized aluminum case.

32633155885_bf386dbb2c_b.jpg
32633155325_0349595a06_b.jpg
32479835762_392d9aebcb_b.jpg

I should flip it the other way to where the power button is on the bottom. It doesn't matter really other than aesthetics. I was thinking about the short GTX 1080, but I think I'm going to wait for Pascal 2 to release.

I've also got a Zaber Sentry on the way that I'll be saving for Volta :)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ill wait for next week since if / when I get it it will probably be the $15 bundle for Zestiria, hoping they add some stuff I dont have like xenoverse 1 or...err... well like I said earlier, it would be tht non-numbered naruto game :/

but its probbaly going to be pacman CE 1, or Symphonia or something :(

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Tier 1 - $1
DeadCore
PAC–MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition
Platformines

Tier 2 - BTA
Ace Combat™ Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition
Beware Planet Earth!
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition
Ridge Racer Unbounded Bundle
Star Trek

Tier 3 - $10
Dark Souls™: Prepare To Die™ Edition

This was the last Namco-Bandai bundle. I could see Dark Souls in the BTA.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This was the last Namco-Bandai bundle. I could see Dark Souls in the BTA.

I would hope those games would be off the table since they were bundled, but then again project cars was in humble monthly and here we are so ;_;

That's a good point.

I'm crossing my fingers for One Piece or Dragon Ball.

I would accept Saint Seiya too.

i bought saint seiya and symphonia last sale, and one piece the sale before btw. The reasoning? Big publisher games should be safe from bundles ;_;

What im saying is: bundles ruined sales :3

Rhaknar

btw this is a nitpick, but ARK was discounted since yesterday, I assumed it was part of the weekly discounts

Apparently it's not very good. They cancelled the planned PS4 and Xbox One ports of it too.

Such a great setting yet most the games just are worth bothering with. They better not mess up Necromunda.

Maybe I should check out Sanctus Reach. I thought it looked a low-budget take on DoW, but apparently it's got some decent reviews.

No plans for FFXII on PC announced
No cool stuff announced on gaming side
A measly 5 percent off coupon from GMG
Stuck at school

What a birthday

Time to activate RE7 when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom