• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzyme32

Getting a whiff of a price mistake feels like old times.

True, the good old days - though a lesson learned on the price glitch - nigh on impossible to get the glitch via the gift option since it will take an extra few steps till the final screen by which point an update price goes through. If you keep hitting refresh via the web for your own account, you can eventually get the broken price and checkout as long as payment info is in

Ludens

Banned
Of course I missed the price glitch, because during that very moment I decided to try the last Hitman episode. In that time window, exactly.

Durante

Do you think Tecmo has come around to delivering quality PC ports in the future?
Sadly, I don't think so yet. Atelier is just good enough for my purposes (as in, I can play it at 2560x1440 with fantastic IQ and solid 60 FPS), but it's still missing lots of things that really shouldn't be all that difficult to support.

I do know that there are people in T-K who really want to deliver high-quality PC ports, but not the ones fully in charge of the decision-making process.

NeoRaider

This is my first Steam price mistake and it feels good. :D
Once again thanks Nabs for posting link for the bundle. Too bad you couldn't grab it for that price, but it only lasted like... 3-4 minutes.

Benedict

Hope somebody enjoys this little game.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Benedict, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Samorost 2 -- MB-C64E221D19833850 - Taken by data

Nzyme32

Oh dear....

I deserve ridicule for this one. For over a year or so I've been buying games in USD vs GBP on GOG since I didn't see the icon at the bottom of the page to change the currency. Seems everything is a few pence cheaper if I had been using GBP.

No idea why I never bothered to check

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
1XVZgLT.jpg

Humble Namco Bundle 2

https://www.humblebundle.com/bandai-namco-bundle

NeoRaider

New humble bundle is pretty meh. Most of these games were already bundled before. And why would anyone pay 35$ for Little Nightmares??

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just woke up, dat shadwo warrior 2 price mikstake ;_;

son of a bitch :( and that namco bundle really should have been the non-numbered naruto game tbh, not the oldest one ffs.

Tizoc

New humble bundle is pretty meh. Most of these games were already bundled before. And why would anyone pay 35$ for Little Nightmares??

No one would pay $35 for Little Nightmares; you are paying $35 to get 7+ games which include Little Nightmares.

Furthermore, I can't recall when these Bamco games in particular were in bundles.

$1 for Assault Horizon though...hmmm...

Good bundle if you don't have the games, but I just bought Enslaved in the winter sale and got Project Cars from the last monthly. Locked in a BTA of around $6.50 though, so we'll see. $1 for Pacman and Ace Combat isn't bad.

And with this purchase, I've hit 1000 games on Steam.

NeoRaider

No one would pay $35 for Little Nightmares; you are paying $35 to get 7+ games which include Little Nightmares.

Furthermore, I can't recall when these Bamco games in particular were in bundles.

$1 for Assault Horizon though...hmmm...

You can just buy 15$ tier then.
You are paying for Little Nightmares full price anyway, so it's not a deal.

And: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-08-05-humble-bandai-namco-bundle-includes-dark-souls-and-enslaved

143873509062.png

Project Cars was bundled too.

That $1 tier is worth it for me, annoyed I missed the cheap Shadow Warrior 2 though, I loved the first game. Guess I go back to waiting for that then.

neonglow

I ended up getting BTA. I didn't have any of the games except for Project Cars from a previous Monthly Bundle. I'm debating if the extra $8 is worth it for the Tales game.

Wok

Possible exchange rate perks aside, you don't actually gain anything by paying $35 rather than $15 as $20 is the standard price for Little Nightmares. Shaving off at least a dollar or two would have made more sense.

Well, you can give everything to charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom