• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

That's what I said? The game doesn't compensate the pickups for singleplayer by, for example, doubling the gold.

That's what I was trying to get at. They don't double it, but at the end of it you'll have enough to handle both characters. It's resource management in another sense lol. RE5 closer to the old games than people give it credit for.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Why remove it just cos sales were low though?
Bad reception plus bad sales wont bring updates to fix the negative reception the game got so they rather remove it before more people have negative impressions about the game and maybe they want to clear up their name with something new?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I don't know how they got added to my account today, seeing as I haven't bought or activated anything in the last two days, but Break Into Zatwor and Fiends of Imprisonment just popped up in Idle Master to give cards.

Bad reception plus bad sales wont bring updates to fix the negative reception the game got so they rather remove it before more people have negative impressions about the game and maybe they want to clear up their name with something new?

It's weird, there's no publisher or developer listed on the store page, if it weren't for the official website link on the page I would have no idea who even made the game.

EDIT: There's no mention of Depression at all on the websites list of games they've developed. Kind of odd.

I've mentioned it before, my 67 year old Mom is a bit of a gamer. She likes Unreal Tournament, and most of the GTAs but her main love is Team Fortress 2. Well her computer stopped working and I went over to fix it. Look if you dare:

http://imgur.com/gallery/4nThM

JNZwo.gif

rtcn63

And as for RPG farming, I'm actually considering if only for that damned boss in the flamethrower room. A very (VERY) long and annoying fight even with two human players. It feels more like an RE6 battle since even to this day, I'm still not 100% what you're supposed to be doing against him exactly.

Jawmuncher

And as for RPG farming, I'm actually considering if only for that damned boss in the flamethrower room. A very (VERY) long and annoying fight even with two human players. It feels more like an RE6 battle since even to this day, I'm still not 100% what you're supposed to be doing against him exactly.
Do yourself a favor and bring a rocket launcher from the boat. 1 hit and it's done. That boss is pretty whack and you know how much I like the game. By far the biggest issue I ever had with the AI was trying to work the whole flame thrower thing.

rtcn63

Do yourself a favor and bring a rocket launcher from the boat. 1 hit and it's done. That boss is pretty whack and you know how much I like the game. By far the biggest issue I ever had with the AI was trying to work the whole flame thrower thing.

I always end up storing that RPG in my inventory and forgetting about. In RE4, I'd use it on Verdugo.

Jawmuncher

I always end up storing that RPG in my inventory and forgetting about. In RE4, I'd use it on Verdugo.

Yeah in RE4 verdugo if you don't wanna run away or Salazar, are probably the best things to use it on.

RE5, Uroborous round 2 or U-8 (can also use it to cheese Wesker during those 7 minutes).

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I'm what some might classify as a "hater". In that I hate on things with no real or obscenely petty reasons. Yes it does limit my scope of entertainment and yes I do a lot of spontaneous crying.

There are a lot of characters you would relate to in Undertale.

Jawmuncher

Uncredited Male
rtcn63
Servizio

Just making my list of people I want to see get avatars someday. At least I got Uncredited Male on lock when Dino Crisis comes back.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah this just feels like the same person talking to themselves

also how come some websites don't work unless you www em

Yeah, pretty much.

zkylon

zkylewd
such a great bundle
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (zkylon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

everyone except the boss sucks -- MB-AFB9DCA1EDDAB424 - Taken by Vazra. 9 entrants total.
lol i had this one already -- MB-5677A9E70DAC672E - Taken by someguyinahat. 2 entrants total.
some hentai game about time travel -- MB-86F35E9B2662439E - Taken by Valxal. 2 entrants total.

t1484105880z1.png

somehow i spent like 3 minutes looking for the proper boxarts for these games haha

is epic battle fantasy any good?

is epic battle fantasy any good?

It's free on kongregate. Play it and find out.

Edit: Uh, zkylon? I assumed "lol i had this one already" was Day of the Tentacle, because I thought "Everyone but the boss sucks" must have been Pony Island.

I already have Pony Island. What now?

rtcn63

Day of the Tentacle was probably "some hentai game about time travel"

I mean, tentacles. I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert).

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of crimsonheadGCN, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Minion Masters -- MB-A5A9813879E80443 - Taken by Professor Lexicovermis. 1 entrants total.

t1484109865z1.png

Reraffling.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (someguyinahat, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Pony Island -- MB-4288AF78E4046518 - Taken by A Fish Aficionado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom