• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Awesome new thread, as always. Thanks MRORANGE!

oipic

Very classy work as always, Mr Orange, thanks - and thank you to those who contributed to the new releases section, too, great work. :)

So pleasing to see Divinity: Original Sin listed at last - 11/10 Durante hype points.

Authority

Banned
O.O

YESS!!!

Check out this link as well - System Shock 2 Homage

polito_deaden.jpg

xerxes_01.jpg

protocol_droid_02.jpg

Salsa

btw 1001 Spikes is $5 cheaper on 3DS if you own another NICALIS game

wonder if that'll cross over to Steam as well

Terra_Ex

Wasn't there a kickstarter or something for unrest, it certainly rings a bell, anyway it looks very interesting and I might get it depending on price. I've been unable to discern just exactly what type of game Gods will be watching is thus far but I am intrigued by it.

Nice new thread as always, and that reminds me that I'll also need to allocate some time for divinity later this month as well.

Gods Will Be Watching
- More_Badass
"The original Gods Will Be Watching was a confined and taut experience, laser-focused on delivering its bleak hopeless tale. Now
expanded and enhanced, this dark point-and-click adventure leaves the wilderness behind and brings its tough decisions to a variety of
tense nerve-wracking scenarios. From handling a hostage situation to enduring torture and more, there are no good or bad choices,
only shades of gray. Choose wisely and remember...Gods Will Be Watching."
This sounds amazing!

Still no Bundle Stars?

btw 1001 Spikes is $5 cheaper on 3DS if you own another NICALIS game

wonder if that'll cross over to Steam as well

Pretty sure it does if you have Night Sky or Cave Story on PC.

Is Spikes like completely punishing I Wanna Be The Guy style or tough but fair like more of a Super Meat Boy?

Dr Dogg

Well should be a relatively quiet month until,the madness that is July. So probably a 24,000 post thread then.

Corking work as per usually MRORANGE.

Salsa

I wouldnt get used to this pretty thread cause im gonna make the summer sales one and it's gonna be hella ugly™

62fx62f

Might be one for Mr Orange's stats, but 22167 posts seems like a bit of an increase on previous months (since the "switch")

Given nothing much happened (relatively), you would have to think things will only get bigger from here.

Am I still alone on the separate indie key giveaway thread?

I'd like to see this considered too. The Steam thread moves at 10-15 pages a day and it's really difficult to keep up if you are off GAF for even a short while.

If nothing else, just as an experiment to see how many fewer posts we'd get if the giveaways, thanks and lurker requirement fulfilling posts weren't included in the Steam thread.

I wouldnt get used to this pretty thread cause im gonna make the summer sales one and it's gonna be hella ugly™

62fx62f

Will be next month though. Time to start working on the bizarre gifs.

Nzyme32

Ah terrific new thread MrOrange and all those who contributed to the hype list. Interested in pretty much all of those games, although I'll have to wait on Divinity as I go through the originals. Here's to a wonderful month to all

AHA-Lambda

Really looking forward to gods will be watching, didn't realise that the new version has new scenarios in it :)

thanks for being awesome MRORANGE

EDIT: is the humble bundle worth paying $15 to get the latest Divnity

I'd wait for the summer sale, I'm pretty sure I got it for much cheaper than that.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Can anybody explain to me how to obtain the Project CARS alpha/beta? I've seen friends posting screens of it, but can't figure out how to get a copy myself... I tried the site, but couldn't find anywhere to buy it or preorder or whatever...

oipic

Can anybody explain to me how to obtain the Project CARS alpha/beta? I've seen friends posting screens of it, but can't figure out how to get a copy myself... I tried the site, but couldn't find anywhere to buy it or preorder or whatever...

It's not currently available for purchase - it's open to backers only for now.

Kiru

Only backers. You have to wait for the proper release. :/

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
No real big AAA game this month? Guess with E3 and summer it's on hold a bit.

The latest Transformers game and Murdered: Soul Suspect are the only two major publisher releases coming out this month, and neither would really be considered high profile or big budget for the publisher. And then I guess if you count Codemasters, the latest GRID will be a sort of big deal for them, but...

Please ignore this completely -- MB-0025915454B94DA1 - Taken by Stumpokapow

June is just leaving itself clear for the glory that is Shovel Knight.

Because it sure as hell wasn't May, April, March ... :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom